8eight8

Dear Tyler,

oh, shit. i'm really not the one to cuss but fuck. i mean i thought all the cute ones were straight! you proved me wrong. your legs are just so....mmm. and your thighs are just so....ughh. and your hair is just so....ahhhg! you are just so perfect. i don't know what got into me when we were flirting. it was like this weird rush if confidence that rushed over me like a tsunami of lustful adrenaline. and when you fluttered those big brown eyes at me and basically asked me to get on my knees, it took every source of my being not to suck you off right then and there. i hate how hard life is when you're on your knees in front of a god in a skirt. especially when you know that even if you don't do anything, Bren is still never gonna let you see the end of it. i love Bren and he's my best friend and all.... but if you decide not to text me because Bren made you uncomfortable..... i will kill him.

Josh

btw, the picture is relevant......obviously. but Tyler was standing and Josh was kneeling.

\-| thank you so mush to the people who are supporting me and my story. i didn't really know people would be so nice and encouraging!!! i don't know how i could ever repay you guys for such kindness....

Thank you again

~kasia