13thirteen13

"ugggh, this bitch just doesn't go away does she? i mean talk about rude!! she literally interrupts every. single. time.... can i get me some dick without you interrupting country Anne?!", Tyler thought as Debbie continued to talk.

"i'm sorry guys but i really needa talk to ya cutie.... it's a lil important."

"okay, just give me a sec please", Josh said through gritted teeth symbolizing his annoyance.

then Josh looked over to Brendon while he was still holding Tyler close to his chest like he was a valued piece of treasure. he seemed to be trying to signal to Brendon to get Debbie the Desperate to go away but Brendon was busy. Josh took Tyler by suprise when all of a sudden their hands were intertwined and he was dragging Ty to the front of the store to help the thirsty hoe...

"could ya give us a lil privacy buddy? i 'preciate ya"

Tyler went to walk away even tho Josh was squeezing his hands extremely unexpectedly. once Ty was out of his arm's reach he reluctantly let go.

he went over to the r&b aisle and flicked through the m section, not really paying attention to what was in front of him but trying to figure out why Josh was holding on to him so tight....

Thanks for reading. Sorry I've been gone for so long... Had a lot going on, but here goes an update and there are more to come if people still like this story. Idk, I might just start writing another story and just delete this one cause there isn't really anybody reading it.... But idk yet.. Also, check out my new book 'love is not a choice' please?! It's Cara x Margot!! It's gonna be great. Check my message board🙏🙇

Thanks again😆

~Kasia