Mornings..

so I am home from  my holiday, which was good. and while I was there I wanted to write so I did but THERE WAS NO FUCKING WIFI SO I COULDN'T POST IT SO HERE IT IS

I hope you like it

The light streams in through the window, telling you that morning has arrived and it is time for you to get up and get on with your day of watching Supernatural and crying over Destiel. When you fully leave the stupor that sleep had left you in, you turn to your right to see the lump of another body and the flat, black hair sticking out just above the covers.

Laughing to yourself you shift closer to the lump, only for them to sense a disturbance and shift up revealing their face to the world. Zayn, your boyfriend sleeps peacefully, with light snores leaving his mouth every now and then.

Your eyes wander over his features, his long eyelashes creating shadows along his cheekbones, thanks to the sunlight from the window. Puffs of air leaves his mouth, which is slightly open and still quite red and swollen from the previous night’s activities. Your eyes travel up from his lips, to his nose and then pass his closed eyes up to his hair, which is extremely messy and falling across his forehead.

Deciding that you’ve spent enough time silently staring at your boyfriend, you attempt to get up from bed only to fall back into bed when Zayn’s arms wrap around your waist and pull you back.

“Five more minutes, you’re warm.” He mutters half conscious

“Zayn... we need to get up”

“Five more minutes, please” he says, opening his eyes, his chocolate brown looking into your clear blue

“Fine, ok” you say, accepting defeat.

He moves back to the corner of the bed and opens his arms which you gladly go into. The warmth of him immediately makes you sleepy, so you look up at him one more time memorising his face before you close your eyes and dream.

vote/comment if you want