Chapter 5

"Ladybug kissed me, she kissed me, I can't believe my partner and love of my life. I mean celebrity crush kiss me. As soon as I am dating Marinette. I mean ex-crush! What am I going to do? does this mean I still like her?" Adrien thought as he recalls the kiss with her. Adrien impatiently walked around his room with thoughts scrambling in his mind.

"You couldn't handle yourself," Plagg says in a sarcastic tone as ate his cheese with Adrien walking around the room.

"It came out of nowhere!" Adrien expressed.

"Sure it did. That disgusting display sure didn't last long." He said sarcastically while doing a barf expression.

"It like I couldn't stop then Marinette went through my mind." Adrien rubbed his head, "What am I going to do?"

"Move on!" Plagg yells.

"Plagg I can't lie to Marinette," he growled toward Plagg as then went to lay on his bed to contemplate.

"Why not! You already have a list  of lies, what wrong with one more!"Plagg argues as he ate the cheese

"No!" Adrien quickly answered, "I don't have a list!"

"Umm being late, disappearing on your dates, having to be late, and most of all Chat noir, "Plagg states.

"You said I can't tell her and that not even a lie. It a secret," Adrien pointed out.

"How about whenever you ditch her to be a leather-wearing hero!"

"Uh, fine they are lies but I can't lie to Marinette about this!" Adrien argues.

"Well think of it as a secret kid. She isn't going to ask you about it. Heck! Who going to tell her?"

"But Plagg I feel guilty," Adrien groans into the pillow that was over his face.

"That sounds like a personal problem." Plagg burped loudly, "Just let it eat you up for the deception you did towards the love of your life."

"Ugh, Plagg!" Adrien Argues as he heard an explosion from the nearby Akuma. "Let's get to work Plagg Claws on!"

"I'm an idiot, I can't believe I did that. What was I thinking? Oh, wait I wasn't thinking!" Marinette says as if she was having a panic attack walking around her room.

"Marinette calm down. He technically kissed you!" Tiki reassured in hope that will make her feel better.

"But the problem is it isn't me!" Marinette expressed.

"Well, Marinette what are you going to do?" she asks as she plays with the hats Marinette made her.

Marinette's face plan on her desk as she took a seat. She has never been so confused since the last math test. This isn't the first time she almost forgot she was not wearing the mask with Adrien. She almost did the same thing a the gala.

"Wait does that mean Adrien likes Ladybug?" her eyes popped out to this realization

"Marinette don't assume that!" Tikki yelled.

"Well, why not?! Ladybug is way better! Everyone loves her, she saves the city every day! She not afraid she always confident!" Marinette started flaring her arms, "Tikki, and I'm nothing like her."

"Umm, you know you're hating yourself. Right?" Tikki asked to hope to get Marinette back to earth.

"Yeah but I'm not Ladybug. I'm Marinette." she sighs.

"You are way more than you realize Marinette!" Tikki flew to Marinette.

"But what about Adrien?" Marinette asked knowing that she now crossed a line and doesn't know how to fix it.

"Marinette he dating you not Ladybug. Even if he did, it would be you, because your not two separate people you are one." Tikki tried to reassure Marinette even though she doesn't know either.

"Yeah, your right. I couldn't even bring up the topic since there no reason I was there. I just have to avoid him and be with Chat Noir when I'm Ladybug and not Adrien," Marinette smiled finally reassured.

"See easy pezzy. You got nothing to worry about," Tikki responded although she didn't trust this was over.

Yeah yeah, I took a month to write this. Sorry! Well IDK why I struggle with scenes so I end here and hopefully, the next chapter will be longer since this was too short. Also, I'm back to school so I got a busy schedule. I only write at night when no one is bothering me or on road trips. But check my new miraculous fanfic called kwami origins I'm super excited for it and it will be a long journey.

Btw always feel free to suggest or predict what going to happen next.