13✦

[The Last Day]

When 10:10 came that day, Hoshi smiled, a sad smile. I could see in his expression that he wasn't ready to let me go either.

We passed the whole day together, using all the time we could until it was night.

We walked along the Han river while holding hands. It was silent for the first time of the day. We knew that time was coming.

"Smile, I don't want to see you sad on our last day," he said.

I smiled and he smiled back. My hand gripped tighter his, not wanting to let go. It was almost midnight by then. Only 10 minutes were left.

"Hoshi," I called his name.

"Hmm?" he hummed. I stopped walking and faced him. I looked straight into his eyes.

"I know my last wish."

.
.
.
.
.

"Become a human."

He stood there, his expression showed how shocked he was.

"If I do this, I'll be the one forgetting you (Y/N). In fact I won't remember anything. I don't want that."

"It's the only way we can possibly be together Hoshi."

"I'll disappear since it's almost midnight. You won't even know where I am in the world after this." He held both my hands in his. He seemed truly sad. I was too, but I couldn't continue with the idea of forgetting him, forever.

"I'll find you, so please."

"Are you sure?" he asked. I nodded.

23:59 we shared a kiss.
00:00 he was gone.

-------------------------------------------------------
A/N: How was the story? Should I do a sequel?