My trust, My Name.

I forgot to say this will be in season one of MCD but every one from season 2 will be here still. Every one will be the age they are in season 1. Levin and Malachi (is that how you spell it) they will be around the same age as Hikari. Ok now on to the story!

Y/N your name
(Saber is your last name)
F/C favorite color
S/f/c second favorite color
H/c hair color
E/c eye color
W/t weapon type

~Your Pov~

I woke up in a cell. I started to freak out then my memorise from yesterday came back to me. I growled lightly.

I heard the a door open. Foot steps came and it started to get closer and closer. I notice my hood was still up so I tighten my hood so it's harder to pull off. Just in case.

A man came in to view and the man had white hair and green eyes. I started to go in to the darkest part of the cell. The man saw I was awake and he ran out.

"GUYS SHE'S AWAKE!"

Pffff way to keep it quite. I heard a bunch of foot steps coming to my cell I saw 6 boys come up to my cell door.
The four from last night, white head and a brown hair boy with green eye's...

"So miss element is awake."

I looked at the brown hair boy from last night and growled.

"I'm no miss element what I would be is your worst night mare."

I snapped at them they all jumped except the black hair boy.

"Well looks like some one has guts what's your name."

I jestered to the black head.
He stared at me and folded his hands.

"The names Aaron. What's yours."

"I'll tell you when I trust you."

I walked out of the shadows and looked at the others. I stared at them and I did a fake cough.

"Names?"

They all started to say there names one by one.

"The names Dante."

"Lurance."

"Vlayd."

"G-Garroth."

"Travis and let me say you are Hot."

I growled some more and looked at him.

"Back off or I'll make sure to feed you to the wolves!"

I turned around and thought for a second. I looked back and I tried to figure them out.

"Ok I have you guys figured out."

"WHAT"

I laughed wow. There funny. I looked at each of them one at a time again.

"Want me to prove it. Well Aaron I can tell your not talkative and with that you had a ruff past. Lurance you're a Casanova. Garroth...stutter king. Dante..... not gonna say it, Vlayd your a kind guy but you have a mystery....and lastly Travis. You know what let's not get there."

I chuckled lightly and looked at them some more. I notice another person walked in.... she looked like my mom.

"Umm...miss you look like my mom.."

She looked at me confused. I sign and lend against the cell wall.

"So why I'm I here again."

The girl pushed past the boys and was looking at my through the cell door.

"Well I'm Lord Aphmau, and I wanted to know why you were camping so close to are village."

I rolled my eyes and looked at her.

"Well 'Lord Aphmau' for starters I didn't know I was so close to a village and secondly is there a girl name Hikari here?"

She looked at me and shook her head.

"No one by the name Hikari lives here."

"Well then that was a waste of time."

I punched the wall. We're are you Hikari it's been for ever....

"Why you looking for some one name Hikari?"

"It's personal...now can I be let out of them is rotten cell."

(Time skipped brought to you by a pink face boys)

I was still in this rotten cell they say they 'couldn't let me out' if you point the sarcasm it's noted.

It's been awhile now and I'm started to get made at this. I looked at the so called cell window and saw a flash. Next thing I know I'm surrounded by shadow knights.

"Gene this is the girl...."

I rolled my eyes are they really taking about me when I'm right here geez they need a life.

"I'm right here you know."

They kept on ignoring me so I quietly turned to water and slipped past them I was out side the jail place or what ever they called it.

"Hey were she go!"

"Search everywhere I want her FOUND NOW GO!"

Wow there stupied I started to skip when I saw the boys who kept me in the cell.

"If you wanna know there's shadow Knights after me for some reason and I manged to escape so I'll go to the jail thingy or what every you call it."

I started skipping away past them and made my way to the gates. What can blame me for wanting to leave.

"WIND MAGIC EARTH BOUND!"

Wings started to pick up and opened the gates. I started to walk out and acted like that was my everyday life. Which it was but let's not get into details....

I was a mile out when something strucked me in the leg I looked around to see a black figure. I looked at my leg and blood was pouring our Ltd like there no tomorrow.

Soon everything was black and the last words were....

"Master will like you as a suitor."

Ya I know ow lame why would I right such a crappy chapter well I got back from a camping trip and I basically falling asleep while writing this bye pups see ya later......