Group Story!

**So, this is a group story me and a few other members in my online class wrote. I'm not saying names, because I don't think they'd appreciate their names on here, but this is the group story we wrote! :)**

On the forest floor Alec lay, moaning and wincing with pain. The guy came out of nowhere and attacked. What did he want with Neffy? Why did the man have so much anger towards him? Shimmering silver dust appeard around Neframaura as she landed only ten feet away from Alec. The moment upon her landing, she rushed over to him, pressing her hands softly to his face.

"Oh my god Alec, are you okay? I'm so sorry. My hand slipped and I-I couldn't get a tight hold on you. I can't teleport the both of us if you're not secure," Neffy explained, upset.

"Neffy, it's fine, just let me rest here a little while longer so I don't throw up," Alec said.

Alec felt better knowing that Neffy was concerned about him, but his but his throat still killed him and his back was ached from the powerful throw of Neffy's bow.

After laying on the ground a while longer, he finally got up, slowly. Once on his feet once more, he held his hand to his back.

"Oh, Hell." Alec groaned. "What was that thing?"

"I'm not sure." Neffy said. "I didn't get a good look at it before I orbed out," he said.

Alec nodded.

Neframaura dusted off the dirt from Alec's back and straightened up his hair.

"What are you doing?" Alec asked.

Their bodies were closer now and Alec's filled with a since of warmth.

"I'm fixing you up. It's the least I can do after leaving you," she said. When he didn't respond, Neffy said, "Alec what's wrong?"

"What do you mean?" Alec asked puzzled.

"Your skin is - warm and your face is turning pink. Are you sick?"

Alec cleared his throat and moved back a foot, embarrassed. "No," he said. "Just flushed from that fight that's all," he lied.

"Oh, okay," Neffy said shaking it off.

Neframaura and Alec started to walk again keeping up their journey into the forest. As they were walking, Alec noticed Neffy's arrows were no longer glowing silver. He debated whether or not he should mention it to her.

"So, Neffy? Why were your arrows glowing back there? It was pretty weird if I do say so myself, but when I touched them why did they protect themselves?" he proceeded slowly.

"Dust," Neffy answered.

"Dust?" Alec asked confused. "What is that supposed to mean?"

"Dust is what makes up our world. Not the world of mortals but the world of the supernatural. Dust protects, heals, shields and can even be destructive if used in the wrong hands. My bow and arrows were made from my blue world's magic waterfall, which is made up of the dust that protects my land. It is the same for all the Elements regions. The woodlands most sacred tree, the air temples of the wind nymphs, the fiery pits of hades lands and even the spirits and souls. Mortals are of course excused from this magic," Neffy explained.

"That's cool." Alec said understanding. "So your power comes from your dusty waterfall."

Neframaura stopped and whipped towards Alec.

"It's not just some dusty waterfall, Alec. It's the strength and knowledge of my people, the protection and the hope. The waterfall is what keeps me alive and without it all of the nymphs from the blue world could die and we would be lost forever. So no, it's not just some dusty old waterfall. It's our history and it's our life," Neframaura snapped then walked away and picked up her pace.

Alec just stood there. He didn't know that there was more to it than what he had thought. Neffy was deeply concerned for her people and if the shadows took over her blue world then hades could control more nymphs and use them to harm the other elements colonies.

"Neframaura, I'm so sorry. I know I haven't really been taking all of this seriously and I don't mean to hurt you. I'm going to do whatever it takes to help you save your land. Even if it means getting beat up by some old people every once in a while," Alec apologized.

Neffy stopped in her steps, turned around and smiled at Alec.

"You are forgiven Alec. I am sorry I took my anger out on you. We need to work together if we are to make it to the woodlands in time before the ceremony," Neffy said. She turned around once more and began walking again.

"Ceremony? What ceremony?" Alec called after. He jogged up beside her to catch up with her again.

Neframaura laughed. "You will see."