Louis has always struggled to bite his tongue

Louis had a great start, honestly. He woke up on time, fed Julie, his cat, her meal, wore the best outfit he had and got Mr.Styles' coffee on time. He even managed to wank himself, imagining Mr.Styles green eyes and sharp jawline ofcourse.

But when he reached the parking lot his spot was filled. He glared because it was going to take ages to find a spot and fuck, he was going to be late.

Honestly who parks here? It was his spot, couldn't people see the 'Personal Assistant' board? How stupid are they?

And just because Louis was extremely lucky, note the sarcasm, it started to rain. Fantastic.

Louis looked up, about to crib to God when he saw Mr.Styles' smirking figure looking through the glass windows.

Oh, so he wants to torture me. I'll put up a show. Louis thought.

Louis huffed, before looking at his clock. He had five minutes before he was late. So he did the only thing he could think off, he left his car there, in the middle of the parking lot, locked it and ran for the building. Thank god the coffee was covered.

Susan, Harry's now ex-assistant, looked at Louis' running figure and turned away.

"He's not going to make it." Harry said, smirking, looking at the clock which showed only a minute was left till Louis was late.

Susan smirked as the door creaked open.

"Mr.Styles?" Louis' voice made Harry snap towards him.

The smirk was wiped off of Harry's face.

Louis stood there, panting for breath, his hair stuck to his forehead, water running down his face, his clothes drenched.

"Ofcourse he did." Harry mumbled under his breath.

"Yes, come in Louis." Harry said, taking a seat on his chair, leaning backwards.

Louis placed the steaming cup of coffee on Harry's table.

Harry picked it up and held it in his hands.

"You're dripping wet, Mr.Tomlinson,"

Louis was surprised because this man cared, okay so Louis did judge him early, he really wasn't an ass—

"You're ruining my carpet, I'd suggest you dry yourself up."

Okay Louis takes that back this man is an asshole.

Louis could feel his face become hot, not because of blushing no, because he was so god damn pissed. He clenched his hands into fists, but he bit his tongue. He didn't want to he fired on his first day.-

"When you're done, Susan will guide you on how the things are done and tell about the recent affairs then after that is done I'd like to meet you." Harry said sipping his coffee.

Louis nodded, waiting for Harry to excuse him.

"You may now leave, find Mr.Payne he will have the necessities you need."

Louis turned his back, leaving, Susan following behind him, proud of her choice and happy that this man was taking her place.

"This coffee is really good, Mr.Tomlinson, from where did you get it?" Harry asked, genuinely liking his new coffee.

Louis turned around, a glare directed towards his new boss, he put on a bright, fake, smile before saying, "This place called, My Filth." He snapped, before leaving.

Susan tried to control her laughter, she failed miserably.

Oops, what could Louis do? He has always struggled to bite his tongue.

••••
Small but it's just a filler. Hope you like it 🤗 leave comments behind and let me know if you like it!