"Oh my god, Louis!"

Harry sighed, placing his head on the steering wheel of his car.

He had thought he had left all this behind, behind with his nineteen year old self who wanted to manage both college and his ill father's company.

Apparently not.

When Harry had found Louis he had thought, this is it, this is where I  win life. Nothing could possibly go wrong from now on. But life was a bitch.

But you do have to pay a price for breaking someone's heart and Harry's was long over due.

Harry took a deep breath and got out of the car, looking around to make sure no one had followed him.

He was familiar with this, this damp, rotting place. This air. When Harry had left back then he had thought he would never be coming back, but you can't run from things that made you.

Harry walked towards the gates, the heels of his boots clicking against the concrete roads.

Harry placed his hand on the bright red gate and then with a sigh pushed it open.

Everything was still the same, the lights from the Fort lighting up the dark area. Except Harry. Harry wasn't the same.

Suddenly Harry heard the gate creek and he turned around to see who it is.

He sighed, "Louis."

"Oh hello Haz! Didn't see you there. Just stumbled across this place, looks super ugly." Louis said, scratching the back of his neck.

Harry pinches his nose trying to calm down.

"I told you Lou, don't under any circumstances follow me here."

"And when you said don't follow me , wasn't it obvious I was going to follow you? I'm a curious person." Louis said, shrugging.

Harry sighed, he was doing that a lot.

"I suppose you won't wait in the car for me?"

"Nope I won't." Louis said, beaming.

"Fine just stay close to me, please." Harry said, defeated.

Louis lit up like a Christmas tree and ran over to Harry and looped his arms around Harry's,  "Don't worry Haz, you've got me."

"Yeah, I know." Harry said, smiling, kissing louis' forehead.

Soon they reached the entrance of the fort and with another deep breath Harry entered the place which was unsurprisingly crowded.

Harry rolled his eyes, seeing men cheering and betting as  two other men fought. Typical. Harry thought.

"The bald one should win." Louis tells Harry, eyes twinkling with amusement.

"Stay right here, I'll be back." Harry said, leaving Louis in the corner.

Harry walked until he found the person he was looking for and with a motion of his head harry told him to follow him.

Harry went back to where Louis was standing to see him not standing there.

Harry frowned and looked around the room to find Louis standing amongst the crowd of men, front row, and cheering(more like shouting and demanding the bald one to win) with his hands in the air for the men fighting.

Harry shook his head and sighed, then went over to Louis to drag him back to the place where the man was standing.

Louis looked at him sheepishly, "sorry I couldn't resist."

Harry didn't utter a word.

"Steve." Harry said, nodding at the man standing in front of them.

"Twinkle toes!" Steve exclaimed, a grin on his face, "it's been so long since I last saw you. Of course we all know about your company's success and we are all so proud!" Steve rambled on.

Louis snickered next to Harry, and whispered  "twinkle toes." while laughing.

Harry nodded.

What's with him. Louis wonders.

"Oh you must be Louis!" Steve said, extending his hand for Louis to shake.

Louis grinned at him and shook his hand, "Harry told you about me?" He asked.

"What? No. We don't make phone calls, it's too risky.You were in that magazine with Harry ! We like knowing how our little one here is doing." Steve said, grinning.

"He's back." Harry said, cutting them off.

"Yeah we know. He never really left you know? Plus you now broke his little brothers heart, he's left us after you and even now he hasn't really asked us to help, but we all know what he's capable of." Steve said, handing Harry a letter.

Harry opened it to read,

You are close,
But not close enough.
I wonder if your skin is still as soft as it used to be, still as milky white.
Good to know you haven't forgotten me, Precious.

Louis snorted next to him.

"You guys used to fuck?" Louis snickers.

"Ohh, they used to be the talk of the Fort." Steve said, grinning.

"It was a deal." Harry whispered, his head bowed down.

Louis just squeezes his hand.

He stands on his tip toes to whisper in Harry's ears, "I still love you."

"We'll be leaving then." Harry said, his face still emotionless.

"I'll be seeing you soon, Haz. We are ready to help you know? After everything you've done for us after he left us. Just let us know if you need anything." Steve said, saluting  Harry nodded at him and after that him and Louis made their way back to the car.

The car ride was silent until Louis spoke.

"Grimshit has a brother? So now there are two Grimshits!"

"Oh, my god, Louis!"

••••••

I DONT EVEN KNOW ANYMORE JSJSKXKKX
tHIS STORY IS GONNA REACH 100K SOON AND IM GONNA DIE SOON. HEHJS. THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE XX