Nothing can hide the glow of a good fuck.

Louis smiled at Ruby, the lunch lady, who placed his food on his tray.

"Your last dose of medicine, Mr.Tomlinson." She said placing his medicines on the tray for him too.

"Finally." Louis said, looking around the lunch room for his friends.

Yes Harry had instructed Ruby to place Louis' medicines on his tray so he would have them on time. And yeah not to forget that Harry asks Ruby everyday whether Louis had taken his medicines or not.(this was after Louis forgot to take them one day. Just one day.)

When Louis was looking around for Niall or Liam his eyes fell on Jim sitting alone on a table, nibbling on his salad. Louis didn't like the fact that he was alone. So Louis walked over to his table.

"Hello, Jim." Louis said, smiling.

Jim looked at Louis like he'd seen a ghost.

"Oh-Mr.Tomlinson—I was done with my lunch anyway—"

Louis looked at his hardly touched food and raised his eyebrows.

"I'll—just—I'll just leave. Have a nice day." And with that he scurried off.

Louis wondered what was wrong with the kid. Was Louis that terrifying? Suddenly Louis realised– Harry.

Louis shook his head.

"Hey Lou." Niall said sliding into the seat next to Louis.

"Hey Ni, where's Liam?"

"I'm right here." Liam said, popping out of no where.

"How was that painting exhibition you went to with Zayn yesterday?" Louis asked.

"It was cool, seeing Zayn all wide, starry eyed is worth all the paintings I don't understand."

"Both of you are gross." Niall said, scrunching his nose.

"We're waiting for the day you'll be dating Nialler , we have too much payback." Louis said, narrowing his eyes at Niall.

"Well you'll never know. I'm very secretive that way."

"Nothing can hide the glow of a good fuck mate. Trust me." Louis said shrugging.

And just like that Louis forgot all about Jim, well at least temporarily.

****

"So..have you talked to Jim?" Louis asked his boyfriend, typing out an email to a company, looking at Harry through his glasses.

"Who Jim?" Harry asked, acting all innocent.

And then Louis gave him the look.

"Fine! I did okay? I just told him to concentrate on his work, that's all. I promise." Harry said, pouting.

"He was terrified of me this morning. Was like I killed his mom or something. Jesus." Louis said, letting out a laugh.

"Well I don't like him." Harry said, crossing his arms and pouting.

Louis sighed and walked over to the kid he calls his boyfriend.

"I love you, you know that right?" Louis said, kissing him on the lips.

"I know and I love you too."

"And I don't want to be with anyone else. No one even compares to you, get that? You're my Hazza and you'll always be, no matter what."

Harry smiled, his dimples showing.

And how could Louis not kiss him right there?

***

"Please, let me go, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. I'll pay you, I promise." A terrified man said, tied up to a chair.

Soft, delicate hands, caressed his cheekbones.

"What makes you think I'll trust you again?"

"Please give me another chance, I'll make it up to you. Please." The man begged.

"I don't give second chances, love."

Soft hands took hold of a knife, the hands steady, like holding a weapon came naturally to it. Well for a matter of fact, it did.

The man looked at the knife with wide eyes, "No, no, no please don't. I'm really sorry." He begged, tears streaming down his face.

"You should've known what you were dealing with, when you asked for a favour." Soft hands slid the knife across the man's cheeks, making a long scar across his face.

"You should've known."

And then there was a loud scream.

The man could never speak again. But that wasn't a problem, his world was dark forever, he wouldn't have the need to speak.

••••
HELOOO.
Did you guys not like the last chapter ? 😰 , you'll didn't comment like always...?
Anyways love you guys xxx