STRAWBERRY AND CHILLY

There once was a chilly in a vegetable garden next to the fruit garden.
In the fruit garden was a strawberry. the chilly and the strawberry know each other since they were small and green. the plants were right next to each other so they started talking to each other.
Strawberry:hi I'm a strawberry!
Chilly:hi I'm a chilly and I'm spicy!
then one day when they were talking to each other a red chilly and a strawberry  saw they were talking to each other and went to stop them.
Red strawberry:oi,you chilly! get away from that strawberry!
Strawberry:what are you guys doing he's my friend!!
Red strawberry:you can't be friends with vegetables! You can only be friends with other strawberries or fruits!
Chilly:but that's a stupid rule!
Red strawberry: don't talk to Me that way! Your just a worthless little chilly!
Red chilly:you strawberries stop talking to our young ones!
strawberry:this is all just a big miss under standing!
Chilly:she's right just stop fighting!
Red strawberry:stay out of this! You never should have talked to this chilly!
Red chilly:it's not our young ones fault! It's your young ones fault!
Human mum:Jack,can you pick the red strawberries and then wash them and after you pick the strawberries can you pick the chillies please!
Human Jack:yes mummy!
Red strawberry:we will deal with you chillies later,but for now we need to focus on being picked by the human boy!
Then the human boy Jack picks the strawberries and the chillies and is on his way to the kitchen to wash them.
Red strawberry:well done! You were chosen by the human boy! Your ready to be a real strawberry now!
(the red strawberry has a tear on his face)
strawberry:thx I will!
red chilly: I bet your going to the best tasting chilly ever!
Chilly:thx I will!
Red chilly:not you, the chilly next to you!You were talking to a strawberry! idiot!
Chilly:wow thx for supporting me! NOT!
Strawberry:well I think you will make a really tasty chilly!
Chilly:thx, you gave me the support that me fellow vegetables couldn't!
Red strawberry:DO NOT TALK TO THE CHILLIES!!
(strawberry whispers to chilly)
We will have to find another way.....

                                                           CHAPTER ONE!

stay tuned for some more of strawberry and chilly love and adventure story!