We're sorry.....

5 hours later.....
Now that the war has ended the strawberries go to the battle filed to see who is left they just hope that the chillies are ok.....
Strawberry:CHILY ARE YOU OUT THERE!?!!!
Chilly:yes I am....but..,
Strawberry:but what?
Chilly:red chilly did not make it...his last words where:your going to be a spicy chilly and I hope you have tons of luck (chocks for air)
Strawberry:I'm so sorry...
Red strawberry: NO...this.....this.....this can't be...
Strawberry:I'm sorry but it's true.....
Red strawberry:let's just go back to the fridge....
Chilly:ok...
                                                             5 minutes later...
The strawberry and the chilly go to a quiet place to talk to each other about what food they want to be made into.....
Strawberry:so...what food shall we be in together?
Chilly:I don't know because there's not that many food that strawberries and chillies go together in.....actually.....i don't think there is one at all...
Strawberry:well.....you are kind of right...
Chilly:kind of?
Human mum:hey jack,guess what we're going to do!
Human Jack:what mummy?
Human mum:we're going to make strawberry milkshakes!
Human Jack:yay milkshakes!
Human mum:so Jack I'm going to get you to go to the fridge to get some strawberries that you picked from the garden!
Human Jack:ok mummy's!
Strawberry:I know what we can do!
Chilly:what's?
Strawberry:you can come into the strawberry bowl and you can be blended in the milkshake as well! Because of how many strawberries there are,they won't be able to taste you in it!
Chilly: good idea!
                                                          2 minutes later.....
As the strawberries and chilly go into the blender they say to each other,I love you and your the best person I've ever met! And then they kiss....

                                                                       THE END...