one

POV: Jin
"Oi, you know that new kid?" my friend, Taehyung nudged my arm and asked me. "Park something?"

"What, you mean that Jimin guy?" he nodded. "He sits next to me in science, and he's always showing off his toned arms and abs to all of the girls, you know."

"Hm, well, rumour has it that he's really rough during sex." he said casually.

"Huh?" I squinted. "What does that have to do with anything? Does it look like I'm going to use this information and have sex with the new kid? Sure, he's really hot for a guy, but he looks nothing more than a stereotypically vain douchebag to me. How do you even know that he has 'rough sex' with people? You're such a creep sometimes."

"You hear stuff go around the school, you know. I don't know about you, but we call it harmless gossip in this world," he laughed. "Anyway, he's basically fucked girls so hard that they couldn't even walk properly for like... a month, apparently."

"A month, pssh, that's bull. And, why do I care about this, exactly?" I turned my head. "I don't care about the new boy, whatever. He's just another one of them playe-"

"Hello?" a voice said as I walked forwards, making me bump into the person. "Oh, I'm so sorry about that, here, let me help y-"

"New kid?" I asked.

"Yeah... I'm sorry," he sheepishly grinned, bowing down. "I'm Park Jimin, nice to meet you," he introduced. "I believe we sit next to each other for science, but I do apologise for not introducing myself then... I was a bit shy, you see." he did an eye smile.

It was kinda cute, to be honest.

"Oh, yeah, that's okay," I replied awkwardly. "Kim Seokjin, pleasure to meet you."

He took a step towards me and gave me a suspicious looking smirk.

"It really will be a pleasure when I manage to be with you." he hissed manically, before turning away.

"What was that all about?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow, but I just shrugged.

"I dunno..." I said. "Something about wanting to be with me."

Okay so you guys know the drill- this is a short smut, like my yoonmin or vkook, so there's clearly gonna be some smut in this shit

I'm hoping to finish this today since it's only gonna be like 10 parts anyway so I hope that you guys will like it XD

so, anticipate some updates for this thing as I wanna get it out of my drafts lol