eight

POV: Jimin
"Make me cum, baby boy," I smirked. "Daddy has made you cum, so now he wants to see what his little baby can do."

"I don't think I can do that..." he mumbled back without confidence.

With both of my hands, I pinned him down onto the bed, one hand on either side of his broad shoulders, his messy blonde hair covering half of his eyes as he blinked rapidly.

I bent down, my hands still pressing against his shoulders, and began sucking on his cock once again, making him moan and sigh.

I bit into it hard, tugging on it again and again, as if I was ripping off pieces of chicken with my bare teeth.

He was a piece of chicken.

"Ah, ah," he gasped again, his back arching off the back of the bed as he groaned in frustration.

"See? Daddy can make his baby boy cum in just mere seconds, so I'm sure you can learn a thing or two and please your handsome daddy, can't you?"

"Ah, okay, daddy, ahh," he panted, his fists clenched as he tightly gripped the bedsheets, almost pulling them off as his knuckles turned red.

I finally let him go after he released his warm fluids, and I just sat there, waiting for him to do something.

"What are you doing? Are you waiting for the New Year to come or what, baby?" I raised an eyebrow. "Because right now, I'm waiting for myself to come."

He nodded, fixed his fringe slightly and crawled over to me on his four legs like a dog.

"Turn around, baby boy," I demanded. "Let me see that sweet, hot ass of yours!"

He changed directions as he crawled backwards, his rear end now facing me.

"Punish me, daddy," he said. "I have been a bad boy, so please, punish me for what I've done."

I slapped his ass once, hearing the sound of my hand making contact with his skin resonate across the whole room.

"If I slap you, are you gonna fucking listen to daddy?" I asked, my hands reaching out to cup his bare cheeks.

"Y-yes! Daddy, punish me more..."

"Of course, my baby," I said, and slapped him once again, harder. I spanked him endlessly until his ass went bright red, until my hand went numb from all of the beating. "Is it sore?"

He shuffled himself towards me once again, until he sat himself down on top of me, as though I was a chair to him.

"Have you positioned yourself?"

" Yes, daddy."

He started bouncing up and down, my hands twisting around his neck as I moaned and groaned.

Thank you guys so much for 400+ reads already! I'm planning to end this around 10 parts since I don't have much else to write about in this ahaha but I hope you're enjoying my shitty smuts XD

Aren't they the cutest tho?