Learning The Truth

PREPARE... BIG COMPENSATION CHAPTER AHEAD..... BRACE YOURSELVES

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"we have now reached the lumiose city in the Kalos region", the captain's voice ran again throughout the plane. "we hope you've had a pleasant experience. And thank you for choosing latios airways", he finished announcing.

'pleasant trip until he turned all weird again', Serena pouted as she thought to herself.

"well come on, we better get going", ash said, cold and lifeless, as he got up from his seat, pikachu now on his shoulder. Eventually walking away before Serena could even respond.

"well come on Serena ! You heard him. Lets go", may squealed feeling excited as ever.

"yeah sure", Serena replied in a less enthusiastic tone. She wondered how the girls woke up. They were asleep just a few moments ago.

"wants wrong with you", misty asked as she made her way towards the two. Placing her elbow on may's shoulder, resting her head on her palm.

"nothing im great", Serena lied. "'im just a little tired that's all", she lied once more, trying to convince them. Well it wasn't all lies ; of course she was tired, but that wasn't the reason why she felt so........ Awkward. That boy would suddenly seem to be like a nice guy, but then the next second he would shut her out. What was his deal ?

"I really don't get why you can't sleep in a moving vehicle", iris said as she too kept her elbow on may's free shoulder, supporting her head.

"what it up with you guys !", may snapped, shaking the girls off.

"looks like someone's a little grumpy from their nap", Serena teased. "well I don't know", she started. "it's just not the same", she said, answering iris' question.

"looks like you're going to be up all trip eh", dawn teased.

"hey it's not like we're going to be moving while we're sleeping right. We'll be right there in a Pokemon centre or something",Serena replied.

"I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to lumiose baby!", iris yelled out, bear the exit of the plane. The girls looked at her confused as she just bolted past the staff and crew. When did she even get there in the first place?

"and she calls us Little kids'", misty sighed.

"well come on. Let's go", may announced excitedly and grabbed dawns hand and literally dragged her out, causing Serena and misty to sweatdrop.

"well come on mist, we better get going", Serena said, placing a hand on he orange haired girl's shoulder and walked ahead.

"right", misty nodded and followed up behind.

When the two left the plane and reached the airport, they noticed that they were just standing as still as statues.

They walked up to them, and just before they could ask, they know exactly why they were still.

"this place is huge huh", iris stated, not really pointing it out to someone.

"you got that right", dawn answered. "it's much bigger than the one in Kanto".

"well the kalos region is much more posh and more expensive than the others. It's only natural that the airports so big", misty stated.

"so where the tour guide anyway", Serena said in an irritated tone.