Mettaton X Fem!Reader

"[Y/N], dear, have you seen Alphys?" Mettaton, a self-centered gay walking toaster skipped into your veiw. You had been staying at Alphy's lab for the past week while Sans finds you a proper home, and honestly, with that skeleton's slazy ass, you're never gonna leave.

"Uh... didn't she go out on a date wih Undyne?" You answered, staring down at the small drone you were working on.

"Oh my goodness! Thats horrible! I have a show in around two hours and I need my wiring fixed!" Now that you looked up at the robot, you realized he was holding a panel with a switch. Oh. That was his back panel.

"I cant help you" You challenged him, looking strait into his too-pink eye. Honestly, he was an annoying asshole, and he carried around what you believed was 99% of all the pink in this world.

"Please, [Y/N]" His face was pressed right up against yours, and you found yourself blushing. Ok, maybe you didnt hate him. "F-fine!" You stuttered, pushing him away.

"Yay!" He grabbed your hand, pulling you to the couch in the other room, then sat down excitedly.

I could have just done this in my operation table- you thought crossly, sitting down behind the robot and putting the panel on the coffee table next to you.

"Uh... what seems to be the problem?" Your gaze scanned his wiring, but before he got a chance to answer you stuck your hand in aggressively, pulling out some wires, "Did that help?"

Lets just say, you didnt get an actual answer. That is, unless the answer you were looking for was a fit of unholy screaming from Mettaton.

Oops?

"WHAT DID YOU DO!?!?" fuck. He's mad.

"I.. uh... " You stuffed the wires back in, "Did nothing!"

"Oh my god... just give me the wires" Mettaton's voice turned from anger to disappointment and he held his hand out, where you put the broken wires on.

"You are the luckiest girl in the world" he grumbled, setting the wires down after inspecting them, "These were exactly the ones you had to pull out. Now, put this one in"

He handed you a thin, green wire through your daze of not have made him angry.

A sexy robot like him should never get angry- wait what?

"Where do I put it?" You asked and he started giving you directions. Hell, it was annoying. That is until you touched the wrong wire and a long, electrical moan slid out of the robot. And you couldn't say it didn't at least turn you on. The way he shuddered, hands gripping his own thighs, "Sorry, darling!"

You pressed your thighs together in discomfort, putting the green wire in the right place, another shudder running through the robot.

"Its.. its ok..." Your voice was so quiet you could probably give Napstablook a run for his money.

You grabbed the back plate and shut it on, hearing the click before another shudder passing through him.

You tried to stand up, but quicker than not, Mettaton turns around, holding you in place. His face looked flustered, pink dusting his metal cheeks. How? You didnt know. Alphys probably put in some software in him to trigger blushing.

"W-what?" His closeness to you was making you uncomfortable, his lips centimeters away from yours, and you found yourself wishing he'd just smash his lips against yours. A smirk took over his features again and he pulled away.

He knew. He was teasing and oh he knew what he was doing to you.

"I need some more.. help.." He winked, and then took off his chest plate. It was so pink you had to fight with your innerself to not squint at all the glitter.

"What do you need?" You inspected the exposed wiring, trying to look as if you were some proffessional scientist.

"You know you can come closer right?" His deep voice startled you, and you nodded, aching your neck to look even closer, before he grabbed your hips and pulled you ontop of his lap.

Holy fuck. That was hot. You, like any other person to be found in this predicament, squealed, and felt yourself get hot between your legs again, causing a large blush to appear, but like any other person, also, you ignored your hormones raging inside, and continued to stare at the wiring.

"S-so.. what's w-wrong here?" Your voice was shaky again, but before you could pull back to look at him in the eye you felt something unusually hard rub against your pelvis, followed by a moan from the robot.

"M-mettaton?" The next thing happened as quick as you can become drunk off of pure liquor. He had kissed you, holding your head in place with one of his hands, the other on your ass, him grinding against you.

You probably screamed in fear at first, but melted into it soon after, bucking against his hard-on. The hand that was on your back slipped into and up your shirt, pulling at your bra clasp, quickly undoing it. His metal tongue was warm and soft as it pressed against your lips, asking for permission, which you granted.

Your legs wrapped around his waist when he pulled away, leaving you gasping for breath. You leaned back onto the armrest of the couch, Mettaton crawling ontop of you, then pulling your shirt and bra off in one clean move, kissing your neck soon after, sucking your collarbone, leaving a trail of saliva down to your breasts, which he nipped and then sucked on one of your nipples, the other being fondled.

You stuck your hand into his heart and oh boy was he loud. He bucked against your clothed entrance, and you responded by trying to wiggle out of your shorts with your free hand, and he stopped what he was doing to pull down your shorts and panties, along with his tights.

His dick was mettalic, pink, and sparkly. So Mettaton. He smirked and said in a low husky voice, "Like what you see~?"

You looked away in embarrassment, up to his face and realized he wasnt looking at your face, he was looking at your fine, dripping core, wich you promptly covered with a hand, bluching madly.

Of course that did nothing to stop the big robot from moving your hand away and crawling ontop of you, positioning for his entrance.

This wasnt the time for second thoughts.

He pushed in, letting out a grunt as you let out a moan, kissing your neck as he pumped in and out in a quick pace, getting quicker than a normal human could have probably done.

You felt the knot build at your lower abdomen, your walls clentching around him as he got bigger.

"I-I'm gonna~!" Your words were cut off as you bucked letting loose after a significantly hard slam from his dick, white and pink juices mixing and dripping out of you.

Then he collapsed. You guessed all that hot steeming sex takes a toll on his battery power.
And then he murmured, "I love you, Papy..."

You froze.

That little shit.

A/N: Sososoossooo sorry I never updated! I've been working on my other story, http://my.w.tt/UiNb/ZKdFiNRXsv (METTATON- the horror story). You should go along now and check that out! Thanks my darling sinners :")