FELLxORIGINAL METTA

After a full six hour live stream, Mettaton's show finally ended. The audience was incapable of shouting and whooping any louder and Mettaton stood centerstage,
panting even for his lung-less body. It was a long time of dancing and singing with only a fifteen minute break smack in the middle. The robot was smiling broadly, but then clapped his hands, the noise resounding around the indoor auditorium, due to the large speakers situated on the walls and ceiling. Slowly, the crowd shuffled back to their seats, the cheers dying out.
      "Thank you, thank you!" He crossed the stage nervously, "Now, for a shout out to our guest star, Fell~!"
      No sound. It was silent, more so, you could hear Mettaton's Underfell counterpart's heals clicking on the stage as he made his way forward. Then, suddenly, out of the quiet crowd, someone screamed 'boo!' and everyone erupted into chaos again, pulling at Fell's heart strings with the awful reprimanding fans.
      Mettaton had met Fell halfway, sending a chilling glare to all of those who hated Fell, and grabbed one of Fell's hands, pulling him towards center stage, the younger robot having to keep it in his concience not to clamp his heels down and refuse to move.
       "Darlings! You better clap or you're never coming back~!" Mettaton said it in such a childlike threatening tone, it made Fell break into a grin, most starting to clap and cheer unenthuastically, the rest going back to silence.
      "T-thank.. you.." Fell waved, and moved closer to Metta, who had wrapped an arm around him. Fell didnt exactly like touching, especially Metta. Metta's too perfect for a clutz like him to break the other by mistak- holy shit. What just happened? Fell was frozen in utter shock, his eyes wide, broken from his thoughs with a kiss.
      But not just any kiss. One from the greatest and probably sexiest Metta alive in the multiverse.
      On Live TV.
      All he could do was stand there, eyes wide, cheeks blazing, as Metta pulled away, the curtains drawing.
      "Good night~" Metta said in the slim opening before the curtains closed comepletely. There was one tiny detail Fell hadn't noticed yet, and Metta was giving him a mix of an apologetic smile and an awkward smirk, then Fell felt his hand get squeezed, and immediately let go of Metta's hand.
      "Sorry-" Fell started, but Metta cut him off with a tight reassuring hug.
     "Its okay."
     Fell didnt feel uncomfortable, but he breaks the hug and smiles at Metta, heading over to the stalled bathrooms to patch up his makeup and hair, Metta coming in after.
     After painstakingly re-applying make-up for around half an hour, Fell finally spoke up. "S-so... about that kiss..."
     "What about it?" Metta replied casually, dabbing light pink blush on his cheeks.
     Fell puts his liquid eye-liner down, "What do you mean, 'What about it?'? That was my first kiss, Metta! Infront of millions of thousands of people!"
     Metta mocked hurt, "Was I a bad kisser?"
      "W-well... no.. but, still... you should've warned me. As in, why would you even do it? Fans? Fame? Money? A bet?" As every different option coursed through him, he feld sinthetic tears gather behind his eye.
      "Oh stars... ofcourse not!" Metta stood up, standing next to Fell, both looking at the mirror, before Metta turned Fell's head to look at him, "The truth is... I really like you... as in.. more than a friend.." Metta paused, leaving room for an early rejection, but all he got was a small, shy, "I really like you, too..." before they calmly just moved close enough, and pressed their lips together in a sweet, carressing gesture of love.
      Fell wrapped all four of his arms around his counterpart, smiling into the kiss, before letting out a yelp and pulling back. Spanking was not a thing he was used to. At all. Metta was smirking, and reached behind Fell to press a button that retracted Fell's lower arms, leaving them both with one set of arms.
      The bathroom was quite small, in honestly, as they shuffled into the last stall, then kissed again. Fell's fingers reaching up into Metta's perfect hair, expecting the older robot to retaliate, but continued playing with it as Metta did nothing but press Fell against the cold wall, which was contradicting to the hot atmosphere they've created, tongues already in the other's mouths, hands rubbing down on the other's hips and back.
      Mettaton was the one who broke the continuous cicle, holding Fell's hips and grinding onto them, moaning.
      "M-metta-" Fell had stuttered out, before they slid onto the floor, Metta ontop as Fell wrapped his legs around Metta, a clear buldge starting to make it's appearance in both Fell and Metta's leggings.
      Metta suddenly clamped his hand over Fell's mouth as he heard the click of the door and someone walking in.
      "Mettaton? Are you alright in here?" What a weird question to ask. Metta turns around to his stall door, "Yes, darlin- [coughs]"
     Fell had taken the lead, and Metta chocked on his words as moans threatened to spill out. Fell rubbed harder onto Metta's crotch, leaning down and sucking on the spandex.
    "You were supposed to be out for the signing 15 minutes ago, but security already got everyone out of the building. You can go home once you've finished with your.... makeup..."
     "A-ah yes... Of c- ourse... t-thank you-"
     He heard the door shut, and just bites his lip, stairing at Fell as he does his work.
     "Nn.. F-fell... we- we sh..shouldnt do this here..." Metta's voice crackled with suffering need, but both complied, and pulled away from eachother, Metta rubbing down his uncomfortable buldge, Fell doing the same more subtly, before walking out of the stall and cleaning the makeup, adding dome touches, and they both headed out to Metta's conjoined apartment hand-in-hand.
       Now, it wasnt as if it was a normal walk either. It was quite awkward, the sexual tension rising to the point it was palpable, Fell was looking down at his feet, then to the side, but never to Metta, his annoyingly hot blush crawling up and down his neck, his face as red as ripe cherries.
     Metta, on the other hand, was still stiff when walking, but wasnt very awkward, looking strait forward and smiling at anyone to pass by, doing his best to ignore the tightness in his pants or Fell's sweaty hands. They neared the corner, and Metta let go of Fell's hand, fiddling into his bag and fishing out his keys, quickly opening the door, letting Fell in first before shutting the door behind him.
    Now, it isnt for Metta to be surprised easily, but he was sure that Fell was a sub, so it never really occured to him that he'd be met with a pair of ravenous lips, Fell pushing Metta back against the wall, the grinding reigniting the flare inside of them, hands reaching to pull off any loose clothing, Fell easily tearing off Metta's leggings with retractable claws.
      Metta pulled back, and took off Fell's own leggings in a frenzy of awkward fighting for domination, Metta, reaching on Fell's hips, flipping a switch and just started kissing Fell's neck as the other's genitals switched into female ones, tightly grabbing a hold of Fell's ass, and hoisting him up, slamming inside of Fell to the hilt in one sweet move, Fell crying out in pain and wrapping his legs around Metta.
      This wasnt okay. Two robots who really didnt know eachother, yet were the exact same monster, having sexual intercourse. No matter how many times Mettaton played the scene over and over again, it was still selfcest, and he smirked as he remembered, vividly. Him pounding on Fell, with the other's nails gripping his back for dear life as Fell started to gurgle up words and disgruntled sentences.
     "I- I'm gon-" Thats all that could be used as a warning before Fell cummed an unusual amount, from the over stimulation and Metta still fucking him through his orgasm, joining him just a few jams away.
     They had both probably stayed there, relishing in the feeling, for a few moments, before Fell slid out from under Metta, smirked, and left without a word.