6 Mirr'r

A/N: Ben Barnes as Vaughn Green :-)

Chapter Six - Mirr'r

Ring. Ring. Ring.

'Hello?'

'Hey, my love.'

'Didn't I give you my name already?'

'It goes well with you my Heart. So.. S-should we continue where we left of?'

'I don't think that's a good idea.'

'Huh? Why?'

'We've seen each other. I think that's enough.'

'No. That won't suffice. I'm still holding on to the lunch that we'll going to have.'

'It's no use, Green.'

'Why do you keep on saying that?'

'Because...'

'I'm not having a 'NO' for an answer.'

BEEP.

Did she just...? Green said while clenching his teeth. Why does she keeps on escaping the situation?

*********************************

~Author's POV~  

'Heart, what're you doing? Why did you hanged up on him?' Katy snapped.

'Katy, I don't know. He had seen me already. There's no point going beyond that.' She said warily.

'Are you mental?'

'What?' Heart surprised.

'Girl, you didn't have 'the lunch' with him, you didn't talk there physically and you didn't even touch him! Where's the justice to that? You're being unfair to him.' Katy said frankly.

'Oohhh.. what have I got myself into?'

______________________________________________________________

~Author's POV~

3 days have passed since the incident.

​Ring. Ring. Ring.

'Hel--'

'Heart, let's go out.'

'O-okay.'

'R-really? Seriously?!' 

'Do you want me to take back what I've said?'

'Yes. I mean, NO of course not! Where do you want to meet up? Are you still there, at your workplace?' 

'I'm done with my tasks so I left work on time.'

'Where are you right now?'

'Bookstore?' 

'Inside the shopping center near the subway station?'

'Y-yes, that's the one.' 

'Okay, see you in a minute.'

BEEP.

A minute?? Crap! Where's my mirror?!

____________________________________________________________

~Heart's POV~

Sighed. I took my mirror just to see my reflection. I combed my hand through my hair and took a glance on my face for any undesirable scenery. Okay, that's it! I shouldn't overthink myself too much on this.

'Now, where's that book?' Aha! I reached out for it three layers above my head extending my arm and hand as high as I could also tip-toeing. A little m-more...

'Is this the one?', a manly voice from behind asked. He easily get the book from its place and hand it over to me. Looking at the cover, I said my 'thanks' to him.

'Hi love.'  

I lifted up my curious face and look at him.

'Oh crap', all I could say as he slowly getting his face close to mine.

_________________________________________________________