7 The Encount'r

Chapter Seven - The Encount'r

~Green's POV~

Bookstore. Bookstore. Shoot! I skimmed my eyes through the establishments inside the shopping center. 'There it is.'

Entering the store, I asked myself where she could be. Heart is not answering her phone again. I scanned the office supplies section--Not here. Don't judge, that's the first section that came to my mind. To ease my little hunting session, I looked through the names of each section.

Stopping at Finance shelves, I saw a woman reaching out for a book.

Struggling isn't she? What a nice view though. That curvy physique of her clothed by a green sleeveless dress this time, her left shoulder carrying a brown messenger bag, she has brown waist-length wavy hair and those thighs. My mouth dried.

Reprimanding my thoughts, I walked towards the lady reaching out for the book and asked, 'Is this the one?'. Looking with hilarity as she didn't took her eyes off the cover after I handed it to her.

'Hi love', I uttered to catch her attention. She lifted her face from the book cover to mine.She involuntarily dropped the book as soon as she heard the phrase.

I caught it before the book fell on the ground and was amazed as my face was an inch away from hers. Damn.

__________________________________________________

Author: If you're enjoying, kindly add this to your reading list and click that star! I've entered the Wattys2016. Ciao! :-)