Chapter 6: All Of My Love

Dipper POV

A few days had passed. One morning, Grunkle Stan went out to the store to get food and Mabel went to the mall to stalk boys with her friends. I was left home alone with Bill. I went downstairs and got made myself some cereal. Even at fifteen I'm not allowed to use the stove. Everybody, including myself, thinks I'd be the one to burn toast into a liquid state.
So I sat at the kitchen counter with my bowl of cereal and my phone, and started to eat while playing Fallout Shelter. Bill walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. "Dipper? We need to talk." He said with a stern, yet nervous look on his face. I got up from my chair and walked over to him. "What's wrong?" I asked.
"It's our relationship, Dipper. Nothing's changed. We just seem like friends. I proposed you because I actually love you, Dipper. But you just pass it off like it's just some broposal." He exclaimed.
I just looked at him. "Bro... what?" I questioned. He rolled his eye. "A broposal is a tradition in my family where you 'propose' to your best friend to be your best bro for life." He sighed. "So do you love me or n--!"

I interrupted him with a quick kiss on his lips.
I could feel the heat rising in my face. His cheeks started to grow a light grey. "Is that a good answer?" I asked, awkwardly.
He nodded. "Do it again." He muttered. "I liked it, do it again."
I put my hands on his shoulders and pulled his lips to mine. We wrapped our arms around each other as we kissed. I slid my tongue into his mouth and he did the same. I could feel our hearts racing in unison. His occasional little moans started to turn me on. I finally pulled myself away from him. Bill looked at me, his face a deep grey, and pouted.
"Aww, c'mon Pine Tree. I was having fun..." he whined, then smiled a bit.
Nervous, I inhaled, then exhaled. "Bill, follow me." I said and turned I walked up the stairs. Bill followed me up to my room. I got out my phone and waited for him.
Bill walked in and leaned on the doorframe. "What's all this, Wifey?" he asked.
I inhaled, exhaled, and turned on some classical music. Holding out my hand, I asked him to dance.
We danced for what felt like hours. Bill laughed and smiled almost the whole time. I sat him on the bed.
"Bill... I want to show you something." I said as I knelt in front of him. He looked intrigued. I pulled down his pants to reveal his long, hard erection in front of my face.
Bill blushed deeply. "W-wow... I never knew it looked like that when I felt like this..." He muttered. "Is this all you wanted to show me?"
I looked up at him and gave a little smirk. "This is only just the beginning."
I started to lick his tip a little, listening to his tiny moans. I worked my way down, letting almost all of his cock slide down my throat and started bringing it in and out. Bill started to moan louder and louder, causing me to go faster. He quickly grabbed the sheets and started to pant.
"D-Dipper!! Stop! I feel like I'm gonna piss myself!" He shouted. I looked up at him, taking his cock out of my mouth for a second.
"You're not going to, trust me." I said as I slid it back down my throat and continued to suck. I started to go faster and faster, secretly testing his limits. Bill arched backward, revealing his other eye under the hair it was covered by. His eyes rolled into the back of his head and moaned loudly as he came. Some of it leaked out of my mouth, but I kept most of it in. I slid his cock out of my mouth and swallowed, letting his hot cum sear my throat as it went down. Bill scooped some cum off my lips and looked at it. "It's... not piss?" I shook my head.
"Nope." I smiled. He looked down at me.
"Does it taste good?" He asked.
"Yes. But you shouldn't taste your own. You can have some of mine soon." I said as I smirked. "Oh dear fucking God I'm so gay." I thought to myself.
Bill nodded and smiled. "Okay. Um... I think this is what I wanted when I wanted to be closer to you. And I like it."