chapter 8

I awoke in panic. My eyes darted to the clock against the wall. It was eight a.m. I look underneath me and there was Zayn. He was knocked out. Shit. I looked down and saw me in just my bra. Thank goodness we didn't do anything else. He was fully clothed. I remember both us falling asleep after kissing for what seemed like hours. I am so thankful Angie isn't here yet.

I struggle to move Zayn to get him to go sleep in my bedroom. I keep whispering his name over and over again. He groans and moans until he opens his eyes a little bit.

"Let's go to my room." I whisper to him.

He struggles to get up as I practically drag him up the stairs. He flops down on my bed. I giggle as he wraps himself in my blankets. I watch him quickly fall asleep again. He looks so peaceful. He is going to wake up with a hang over for sure.

I grab some clothes out of my drawers and decide to shower before he wakes up. I close the door leaving him sleeping in my bed.

beep-beep-beep-beep

What is that? I'm pretty sure it's a cell phone. It's not my ring tone. I run downstairs and search for the continuous noise. I look to the sofa where Zayn and I slept and there is his iPhone. I glance at it. I know I shouldn't go through it. Oh well. He's not here. I quickly slide to unlock it. I'm surprised there is no pass code. I am left on the call log screen, where he had been calling my number all night. Then his missed calls come up. I see six calls missed from Alex. Really? How desperate is this girl.

I notice his messages have a lot. I pass through the ones from his friends, and then I see Alex.

come back

Zayn you can't just walk out on me

How dare you leave me for some pathetic girl you don't even know

She can't fuck you like I can

I roll my eyes. So he and Alex had something going on? Or still do. I am extremely jealous i'll admit. I feel bad going through his phone and seeing this. I pick up it up and decide to leave it on my bed with Zayn. He's still sleeping of course. I grab my towel and head to the shower. It took me ahwile to remove all the heavy make-up I had on from last night. Mascara is no joke to get off your eyelashes.

As soon as I am done dressing myself I hear Angie calling my name out. Shit. I hurry up and wrap the towel around my hair and slip into my yoga pants and a white v-vneck.

"In the shower." I yell as I can feel her about to open my bedrom door. I hurry and step out of the bathroom.

"Hey how was last night? I tried to call and you didn't pick up."

"Yeah I fell asleep around ten." I say.

"Okay, well I'm having people from work over later, so you either stay put in your room tonight or leave." She smiles as she rushes to her room to answer her cell phone. She always hosted things for work here at least once a month. I would probably stay at Sally like I usually do.

I hurried into my room and saw Zayn around my desk area . He was peeking at a letter I had on my desk from my father. He quickly put the letter down and turned to to face me.

"Good morning." I whispered to him.

"I've got a massive headache." He said shaking his head.

"I'll get you some advil." I said leaving the room quickly.

I was in the medicine cabinet in the bathroom and took the bottle of the pills. I filled a cup with sink water and walked fast to my room.

"Here." I say giving it to Zayn as he smiles and swallows the pills.

He sits on my bed rubbing his eyes as he yawns.

"thank you babe." He said leaning his head on my shoulder. I felt nice taking care of Zayn. I know he was drunk and stood me up last night, but he's here, with me now.

I decide to ignore the whole Alex thing for now. He doesn't know I stalked his phone. I will bring it up. I will.

"Gina can you and Zayn come out of there." Angie yells from the hallway. Zayn looks at me grinning. I jumped up covering my mouth. "A black moter cycle is parked on the sidewalk, I'm not dumb" she yells again.

"I need to go home and shower, I see you took one without me." zayn said getting up from the bed.

"Okay, I'm staying at Sally's tonight, Angie is having people over late so I don't want to disturb her." I tell him before he leaves. Just in case he tries to come banging on my door again.

He kisses my forehead an opens the door to greet Angie. She isn't mad he's here and is polite. Thank goodness. I wave to him from the stairs as he leaves. I hear his loud engine turn on and dive away.

Angie gives me a stern look as I smile wide to her. I lay on my bed and it smells like Zayn. Yes he smells like smoke and liquor but he also has a hint of cologne. I feel a vibrate from my pillow. It's Zayn phone. He left it here. Great. I see an incoming call from his friend Louis. I place it back down and decide to take a nap before I stalk Zayn and give him his phone back.