chapter 11

Gina POV

I am awake and it takes me a moment to realize where I am. I feel Zayn's arm on me. I really like the way it feels. I move his arm and I am free from his tight hold. I walk into the bathroom and wash my face, and use his mouth wash. I see him deep into his sleep. Ugh. I have a mild headache. I make my way downstairs to find some aspirin.

My bare feet are cold on the marbel floor. I feel weird being here in Zayn's house.

"Hello?" A woman voice scares me. I scream and turn to see her. She is a woman dressed in black slacks, and a black button up. She had a white apron on. She is no way Zayn's mother. They look nothing alike.

"Hi, I am sorry, I'm Zayn's friend." I quickly say. I don't know what to tell the woman. She gives me a surprised look.

"Zayn never brings friends over." She says. She looks down at my bare feet and I am a little embarrassed. Oh shit. I think I know who she is. She must be the maid or something. Of course they would have one.

"I am Dawn." She says smiling. I smile back at her and extend my hand for her to shake.

"I'm Gina."

I am in the kitchen helping Dawn cook breakfast. She tells me Zayn loves eggs and bacon on Sunday mornings. I am so interested to learn about Zayn from someone who knows him well. She told me stories about Zayn from when he was only ten years old. I giggled at most of them. She was so excited sharing these stories with me. She showed me pictures that she had hidden in an album in the next room. He was adorable when he was just a kid.

"Where is his parents?" I ask her.

"He didn't tell you?" She asked concerned.

"No." I say sitting on the same stool from this morning.

"Well his parents are very wealthy and powerful people. They-"

"What the hell is this?" Zayn says watching me then back to Dawn.

"We are making brekafast." I speak too quickly. I am alarmed by his rude tone.

"You can go home now." Zayn says looking passed Dawn. She looks a little embarrassed as she serves his plate of food.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you had a friend over." She says kindly.

"She isn't just a friend, she's my girlfriend." Zayn snapped at her. I blushed at his words. Zayn glanced at me. I think he realized what he just said. I couldn't help but smile. Did he mean it?

"Sorry." Dawn said wiping her hands with a paper towel.

"Yeah, I didn't mention I was your girlfriend." I say defending Dawn. I feel bad how Zayn is staring at her. His tone couldn't be any more strict.

"Well you are dismissed." Zayn says completely ignoring the fact she just cooked him breakfast. Especially on a Sunday. She walked away quickly.

I am beyond annoyed at Zayn. I don't know his situation but I need to find out.

"Zayn, why are you being so rude?"

"I'm not." He says walking out of the kitchen.

"Why are you such a jerk to her?" I hear the door close after I yell this to Zayn. It must be Dawn leaving.

"I don't want them in my home." He says walking up the stairs.

"Why not?"

"I don't need them." He says grabbing a towel from a closet before he enters his bedroom.

"Why not? Zayn who are your parents?" I ask and he shuts the bathroom door in my face. Is he serious? It's early I don't have time for this. I quickly grab my bag and put my jeans from last night into them. I slip into my sandals. I grab my bag and decide to leave.

I am outside and I have no idea how to open the gate. I am standing there trying to figure it out. I give up and decide to try  the buzzer inside. It takes me a moment to figure it out but I finally do. I rush out the door and see the gate opening. I hope Zayn realizes he can't treat people like this. I feel bad leaving his house without telling him. I begin to walk. I know it will be about a twenty minute walk to get to Sally's. My car was there. My feet are sore already. The sun peeking out isn't helping me with my headache.

Zayn's POV

I feel bad slamming the door right in Gina's face. She got me mad. Why does she need to know about my parents. And what the fuck was Dawn telling her? I told her yesterday she could leave. Why does she insits on coming to baby me. I'll just talk to Gina as she soon as I am done showering. I hope she knows how sensitive this topic is. I come out in a towel around my waist.

"Gina?" I shout. She's not in my bedroom.

My phone keeps buzzing and I am sure it's her. She isn't in the house. I unplug my phone from the charger and see a message from Alex. She sent me a picture? I glance up at it annoyed. Why is she sending me a picture.

I open up the message and throw my phone agaisnt the wall. I'm gad Gina got the fuck out of here.