chapter 9

Zayn's POV

I get to my house and wait for George to open the gate. I park my bike by my porch and walk up these large stairs. This house is too damn big. It takes me a minute to climb up to my door. I push it open, but it's locked.

"What the fuck!" I blurt out. I hear someone run to open the large white door.

"Sorry sir, I didn't hear you coming." Dawn said as she opened the door wide.

"You can leave." I shouted as I ran up the stiarcase to get to my bedroom. Too many damn maids ,and butlers. I hate that my paretns leave them here. I am hardly ever home so why do they leave these strangers here? They probably steal shit.

"Zayn do you need anything before we go?" I hear Dawn mumble as she peaks into my bedroom door.

"No, I'm fine." I shout back at her.

My head is stil spinning and I quickly undress as I head to the shower. I come out and lay on my bed with just a towel. I remember Gina telling me how she was staying at her friends today. I reach in my jacket to call her. I rather have her here with me. I am lonely in this giant house. I sent away all the help. I'd love to have her here. Shit. Where is my phone? I search again and nothing. I don't know her phone number by memory so I can't call her from the house phone.

I go out on my balcony and smoke. I am still in a towel as I watch my back yard. I see the giant pool empty. The hot tub connected to the pool was empty too. This house was empty. I finished one cigarette as I was about to pull out another one.

I was relaxed. I liked being alone sometimes. No one to fucking annoy me, no one to tell me not to do this, or that. I just wanted her here. I missed Gina. Her long brown hair. Her big hazel eyes. Her soft lips. I missed how she would look at me. The way she wants to stay away from me, but she can't. I know she can't.

I read a letter to her that was on her desk. I didn't mean to, but it was there. It was from her father. He was telling her how much he missed her and how life is on the sea. He wants her to join the ship with him. I can assure her that's not happening. I need to make Gina mine.

I run my hands through my hair in fustration. I need to see her. I hate feeling like this. Why do I need her so bad. Why can I only think about her. I need to see her. I get dressed fast. I was going to see if I can catch her before she leaves her house. I run down the long fucking steps as my footsteps make echos.

I hear the door bell outside the gate to let someone in. Puzzled I buzz back near the door and try to peek out the door to see who it is.

"May I come in." I hear a girls voice say. Fuck. I go outside and see the blond haired girl through the tall black gates.

I step out and she is smiling.

"What are you doing here?" I say annoyed.

"Well let me in Zayn, I need to make sure you are OK."

"I am just fine." I shake my head at her.

"You had a lot to drink last night, I wanted to make sure you didn't do anything stupid with that girl."

"Shut the fuck up Alex." I say as soon as she mentions Gina.

"Zayn, seriously, It's not fair for you to hook up with me and then go try and get into Gina's pants." She rolled her eyes.

"Me and you did nothing last night."

"Oh, but we did." She winks at me. I don't remember doing that. I just remember us finishing our art project together. Why she was my partner, I don't know. She forced me to drink and I do remember her trying to kiss me and I moved away each time.