[23] void stiles

Elena walked around the hallways looking for Scott, she wanted to know if his MRI was done.

"Scott?" She called out in the now empty hallways. Something seemed dark in the air because there wasn't any nurses or patients in the hallways; hospitals never die down.

A scream echoed through the hallways and Elena quickly turned around. The light started to flicker on and off. A figure turned the corner and she realized it to be Stiles.

"Hey what are you doing out here? Shouldn't you be in your room with the doctor?" Stiles didn't answer, he just continued walk towards her

"Hey what are you doing out here? Shouldn't you be in your room with the doctor?" Stiles didn't answer, he just continued walk towards her. "Stiles what the hell is going on?"

He grabbed a knife out of his back pocket and stabbed Elena in the shoulder

He grabbed a knife out of his back pocket and stabbed Elena in the shoulder. "Oh Elena, this is the new me; you're just getting a sneak peak of what's coming soon."

"Stiles, this – this isn't you," Elena groaned falling to the floor.

Stiles smirked, "It is now." He leaned down and put his hand in her cheek, sucking up the grief and pain in her. "But the thing is, I can't let anyone know that I'm here yet. I found out this little new trick of mine."

Stiles looked into Elena's eyes, "Some random, crazy patient came and stabbed you. Stiles finished his MRI and is cleared to go home. You won't remember anything that just happened between me and you."

Stiles was quick to walk away while Elena just processed what the hell just happened. She looked around the hallway as Scott came running to her side.

"Oh my god Elena what happened?" Scott asked as he carefully pulled out the knife in her shoulder.

Elena's mind was blank for the moment, but then the lie Stiles told her to say came out, "Some crazy patient came down the hallway and stabbed me."

All the adrenaline seemed to ware off and the pain became evident in her shoulder. Scott noticed this and picked her up, "Don't worry I'll take you to Damon."
__________

Caroline was looking over Isaac's burnt up body as he laid there barely breathing. Malia and Tyler quickly came in when Caroline had called them about ten minutes ago.

"What happened?" Tyler asked looking over Isaac.

"He got electrocuted, luckily Kira was there to stop it. But Tyler, he's not healing."

Tyler's sat next to Caroline

Tyler's sat next to Caroline. "He'll heal soon okay?"

Caroline pointed to the room across the hall, "You might want to check on Matt, he got electrocuted too and is in critical condition." 

 Tyler ran over there. Malia sat on the other side of the bed Isaac was on.

"I have this feeling," Malia stated scratching her head. "I – I don't know, but it feels like something's coming."

Caroline scoffed, "Yeah okay. That sounds stupid saying 'something's coming'."

"And it's stupid saying the supernatural exist and look where we are now," Malia made a point and Caroline agreed.

Caroline sighed and rested her hand on Isaac's. "I'm sorry if I seem moody or whatever–"

"I get it you're on your period. Same with me," Malia cut off Caroline before she could finish.

"Um actually I was going to say that my boyfriend is in the hospital and I don't feel like myself..." Caroline laughed and took out her phone. "Oh my god, Elena got stabbed."

Malia stood up quickly, "Is she alright? I'll hurt whoever stabbed her."

Caroline shook her head, "It's fine. Damon healed her, but Scott said she seems a little off."

All of a sudden Kira and Tyler ran into the room. Doctors ran outside Isaac's room as they brought Matt to the emergency room.

"His heart stopped beating," Kira said while tears fell out of her eyes. "He's dying."
__________

hmm will matt die or not? reminder: there are two deaths in this story, so could matt be one of them??? plus, void stiles is officially here!

thank you for over 5k reads, almost 1k votes, and almost over 400 comments. this is so huge to me and i would like to say thank you. i also have over 800; the road to 1k begins lol.

make sure to vote and comment (2 away from 400 comments!)

-brooke