Dating?

As soon as I got home, I jumped right onto my bed. Rolling around happily until I finally stopped. I just realized something important.
Doesn't this mean we're dating...?
          A big grin creeped up my face. I was so happy I thought that I couldn't be any happier than this.
But...didn't she say she wasn't sure?
          I thought about it for a second, but then decided not to worry about it.
Maybe things between me and Kana will change tomorrow
          I opened my eyes and looked at my clock. "I still got five more minutes," I mumbled. I got up anyway and got ready for school. Then I walked downstairs to eat breakfast.
          "Good morning," I happily said.
          "Good morning, you're in a good mood today," Dad said.
          "I wanna get to school early, so I'll take my breakfast to go and walk to school today," I announced. I took some toast and walked out the door.
          "I wonder why she's in such a good mood," Dad wondered as he drank his coffee.
          "Maybe she's got herself a boyfriend," Mom teased. He automatically choked on his coffee. Mom laughed and took some toast.
          I happily walked to school and thought about Kana.
I can't wait to see her and ask her about yesterday
          As I walked into the classroom, I saw that girl from yesterday. I was a little surprised.
She's in my class???
          I really don't notice people sometimes. I walked over to her and smiled a bit. "Hey I'm sorry about yesterday, grabbing you like that," I apologized. She looked at me and said,"You don't need to be sorry. I was just a little surprised. I could tell you were worried about me."
          "That's good," I replied.
          "But why are you worried about me, someone you don't even know?" she asked.
          I thought about it for a second before saying,"Well, I don't know. I just felt that I had to talk to you. I mean, I know it's not any of my business, but you looked so upset.
          She smiled and looked me in the eyes. "Thank you," she said. "My name is Aki Nishino. You can just call me Aki."
          "Ok Aki-chan," I replied with a smile.
Then I sat down in my seat and watched Kana walk in. I waved to her and gave her a smile. She smiled back as she walked towards me.
"Good morning Yuki-chan," she greeted in a happy tone.
"Good morning," I replied.
"So, about yesterday," we said simultaneously. I laughed a little and continued,"Does this mean we're.....dating...?" Kana thought about it for a bit. Then she finally answered,"I guess it does." My heart skipped a beat when she said that.
"What do people usually do when they're dating?" Kana asked.
I blushed a little, embarrassed at my lack of experience.
What do they usually do..?
"W-well, couples hold hands...and go on dates," I replied.
"Umm....do you wanna go on a date after school?" Kana said, a little embarrassed.
My face turned completely red as I answered,"S-sure."
After that, the teacher walked in and class began. The day seemed to pass by so quickly since I was too busy thinking about Kana. I still managed to pay attention to my classes though, so I don't have to worry about tests.
I walked out of the classroom with Kana. "So...where do you wanna go?" I asked. She quickly answered,"I wanna go to an arcade!" I laughed a little at her quick reply.
She's like a little kid
"You got it," I said."Let's go."
We walked to the nearest arcade. We walked around and played some games. Then, Kana saw a stuffed animal in one of the crane games. "I want that," she said, pointing at one of the stuffed animals."I'm gonna try to get it." She put in some money and focused on her target. She tried ten times until she admitted defeat."I'll get it for you," I said.
This is it. My chance to show Kana my cool side.
I put my money in and tried to grab it with the claw. The claw grabbed the stuffed animal and began bringing it to the prize area."Yes!" I cheered. Kana looked at me impressed. I celebrated too soon. The item dropped before it reached the prize area. I stood there speechless."I'll just try again," I said, laughing awkwardly. After trying thirteen times, I still couldn't get it.
"It's hopeless," I groaned as I crouched down in a corner, defeated. Kana laughed at my failed attempts. Watching her laugh made me laugh as well. Then Kana suggested,"Wanna get some ice cream before we go home?" I smiled,"Yeah."
After we ate some ice cream, we started walking home. "Today was fun," she said."Yeah," I replied."We should do this again sometime." She looked me in the eyes. Those beautiful brown eyes that I couldn't look away from. "Definitely," she answered.
Then, we ended up in front of her house. We stood still, quietly staring at each other. "Well, this is where we part," she said.
I don't wanna go home yet. I want just a little bit more time...
I nodded as she started to walk away. She hesitated a bit and then she turned around. "Can I?" she asked.
What...?
"What is it?" I questioned.
"Come on..." she pouted. Then she walked towards me, grabbing my face and pulling me closer towards her. I felt as her lips pressed against mine for a few seconds. My eyes widened at her sudden act. Then she let me go. "We're a couple, so it's only natural to kiss," she shyly said looking the other direction.
*ba-thump*
My heart is beating so hard I thought Kana might have been able to hear it. I felt that familiar dizziness again and my blood rushed to my face. Suddenly, I heard the door open from her house. "Kana!" I turned to see who it was. It looked like it was her mom. "I saw everything that happened just now," her mom said. I watched as Kana's face turned as red as a tomato. "Mom!" Kana exclaimed.
Kana's mom smiled,"So you're not going to introduce me to your girlfriend?"
"Hello, my name is Yukino Kurosaki. My father is American and and mother is Japanese, but I inherited my mother's last name," I said.
          "That's interesting," her mom replied."You seem like a good person, so I might just let you go out with her."
          "Mom, just go back inside," Kana groaned as she pushed her mom inside.
          "It was nice meeting you," her mom called.
          "It was nice meeting you too," I replied. Kana looked at me before she went inside the house with her mom. She smiled and said,"Bye Yuki-chan!"
          "Bye!" I called out as I waved goodbye and walked away.
          Today was so fun!
          I walked home with my hand over  my mouth and a huge smile on my face.