Chapter 1

Your Pov.

I looked at myself in the mirror. "Come on (y/n) this is a new start" a new life" I told myself. My past has been terrible. I looked at my clothes. I had my favorite white sweater on and white cut pants on. And red/black converse on. "I'm ready." New college and new ppl. This is kinda exiting. I grab my backpack and started walking Towards the San Francisco college. I looked around the city. It was beautiful. I kept walking and accidentally bumped into something. I looked down and saw a female. I grabbed her hand and helped her up. I'm sorry are u ok? I asked. ya I'm fine. She replied. When she stood up I got a really good look at her. She had short black hair. A dark blue sweater on and some gray tights on. She also had glasses. She looked to actually be a high schooler. 

We're are you heading to? I asked. Oh you know the college over there. She replied pointing to the college behind her. Wow it's.......big. "Yes it is she replied. well I'm off to class." Wait you go to this school?! I looked at her. awaiting her answer. "Why do I look like a little kid to you?" She said. "Well I'm new here and I don't know anybody here and I don't know where any of my classes are." So sense you go here do you think you can show me around"? I looked at her. She seemed to look at me. With her dark grey eyes. Piercing threw my soul. I looked back at her. My (e/c) orbs. Giving her the really? Face. She laughed and walked up to me. She shakes my hand. We never introduced ourselves. She reached her hand out to me. Hi I'm Chloe. I shook hand (continues under pic) 

"Hey can you show me where class 248 is"? OH THAT'S MY CLASS! i looked at her with a smile on my face

"Hey can you show me where class 248 is"? OH THAT'S MY CLASS! i looked at her with a smile on my face. well lets hurry. I smiled as she dragged my down a hall way. Well looks like i have a new best friend.