The Trip......

Your Pov

I laugh as Grizz told another funny joke in the van. We all Packed for a trip in a little cottage in the woods. Some of Chloe's friend's were gonna be there. Chloe and Panda were cuddling in the way back. Everyone was laughing until we pulled up in the drive way. There were already people there. We unpack and walk into the house. There were at least 8 couples there. 

Blond Guy: John 

Blond Guy: John 

Red head: Justin 

Hat guy: Dean

Black short hair: Jeremiah

Glasses girl: Minnie 

Orange hair girl: Bridget

Dress girl: Maya

short black hair girl: Jasmine 

Couples:

John and Bridget

Justin and Minnie 

Dean and Maya

Jeremiah  and Jasmine 

(Now onto story)

I greeted them all and everyone got ready fro dinner. Me and Chloe got changed into our dresses. I wore a silver sparkle dress. and Chloe wore a red sparkly dress. I put her hair in a bun. Then we walked out to see our boyfriend's. Panda was wearing a black and white suit while Issac wore a white suit. Issac and Panda's jaw dropped when they all us. I smiled and walk towards Issac. Close your mouth you don't wanna catch flies honey. He smiled and grabbed my arm. Chloe and Panda were ahead of us. We went down the stairs and walk towards the table.

Chloe's Pov

Everyone was eating in silence. I tried to spark up a conversation."So John how did . you and Bridget meet"? He scoffed,"why do you wanna know"? Bridget slapped his Chest."Quit bein rude"!. She looked up at me and smiled."we met at a restaurant". I smile. That's nice. Panda squeezed my hand. I turn to him. "You alright"? "I don't like that John guy". "I don't either but we just gotta get used to it".  He pouted and i giggled. "Hey did you guys here that"? Everyone stopped talking and turned to John. Bridget looked at him. What did you here? John walked towards the window. Ya it's coming from out side- 

BAM!

An arrow came a shot threw his neck. Panda yelled. Everyone get down! Everyone got down on the grown. Bridget started crying. Everyone was nervous.  Everyone crawl to the front door. Everyone started crawling. Then everyone made it safely to the other side. Justin looked at Bridget. Bridget go run out of the door! Panda looked at him. NO idiot the people outside will kill her. Well we need to call the cops. And there's serves outside. Panda started yelling again. She's not going to. Bridget got up. And started taking her heals off. Panda and Justin stopped arguing and looked at her. Hold the door open for me guys". I got up Bridget don't. She moved her arm away. Justin stayed by the door ready to open it while she ran out. GO! He opened the door and she ran. Then everything was in slow motion. She fell backwards. Justin grabbed her and dragged her back in. closing the door. (y/n) started scream/crying. Issac was holding her. Bridget had gotten her neck cut opened. I stood there shaking. Panda walked up to Justin and started fighting him."Panda stop"! "please"! He stopped and walked towards me. And hugs me. I cry on his shoulder. 

What Now?