CRAZINESS

(y/n)'s Pov

Me and Issac were in the basement. Shocked spread across our face Panda was stabbing Justin over and over and over again. I mean he was already dead. Chloe and Grizz were hiding behind a desk. I walk over to them."Why is Panda killing Justin?" Chloe looked up at me. Issac get over hear"! i whisper yell. He came over. Chloe looked at me with sadness in her eye's. "Because Justin was the one behind it all. Everyone getting killed. It was all Deans doing. Issac's eye's widened. Dean had planned this. And Justin was helping him. He wanted to kill everyone except for me and you (y/n). He was going to make us his slave. He was going to put the blame on us and said we would have be in hiding. He said that we will be our slaves and he wouldn't get the cops on us. I was so taken back by this. I turned to Issac. Because i knew he would go crazy to. Calm down i said over and over again in his ear. He calmed down be he was still twitching.

 He calmed down be he was still twitching

 I looked over to Chloe. And motion her to go do the same for Panda. She nodded and walked toward shim. Panda? he turned and looked at her with fury. But then his look softened. Then he started sobbing. Chloe hugged him. I'm sorry I'm sorry he said over and over again. I looked over there and smiled. Then i felt a hand pull my face down. I was looking towards Issac. It's not over yet. He said. I smirked and nodded. I hate to break up the reunion but we still gotta get out of here. Everyone nodded and we all ran out from the basement.  We got to the top and stopped. There were at least 17 goat guys in the living room. Me and Issac looked at each other and nodded. I threw a bread loaf at them. They all seemed confused. RUN! Chloe Panda and Grizz jumped out the window. I looked at Issac and we both walked out the door. The goat guys seemed confused. One guy picked up the loaf. I ripped it apart and there was a bomb in there. 

3......2.....1

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

BIG EXPLOSION!

Out side there was the police and firemen. The fire men rushed to Issac and started treating his arm. They were treating my head. I looked over to Chloe. The police were talking to her. Panda and Grizz were talking in the car. We all got into the car and started driving back home. There was silence. OH SHIT! i yelled. WHAT HAPPENED? yelled Chloe. Dean Maya and Jasmine were still in the house. Everyone was silent again. Who votes to never speak of this again. 

Everyone: I! 

Thank you everyone i hoped you liked my story unfortunately its the end. But i will be making a we bare bears boyfriend scenarios. Comment i you want that and with that goo bye my sexy readers!