chapter 3

I felt nothing, I felt no pain. 'Am I dead yet?'I thought because it didn't seem like it.
The darkness, all I see is darkness all around me. I try to see if I can open my eyes but nothing happens. I try again and after awhile I get them open. 'Damn I thought I was dead.....well better luck next time I guess' I thought.
I looked around to see that I'm in a room that I have never seen before, "it's beautiful" I said getting up from the beautiful sea blue bed.
"Thank you" said someone, I immediately turn around to see this guy (above^).
'Omg was he watching me?!?' I thought, I took a step back and I guessed he noticed because he said "it's okay there's no need to be scared", he then chuckled.
"Omg why does he look so familiar" I said out loud without realizing. I immediately started to blush when he laughed again.
"Well let me try and jog your memory...........Oh remember "no thanks honey I dont keep receipts" because I don't and that was very rude might I say. " he said looking like he was offended but in a joking manner. I laughed and walked over to where he was sitting on this beautiful white silk couch, it felt like I was sitting on a cloud.
"Yes I'm sorry that was quite rude........anyway how did you find me, I thought I jumped off the cliff?" I questioned.
"You did but you fell onto a little platform of rocks and when I found you, you were passed out, so I took you here to my house." He replied.
"Okay not like that's weird or anything but why didn't you take me to the hospital ?"
"Well you didn't need to go, you just need some rest"
"Well then how many hours have I been asleep ?"
"HA! Hours? You have been asleep for three days"
"Oh my fucking gosh! Three whole days?"
"Yup today would have been your fourth day but you woke up" he said pouting alittle.
I stuck my tounge out at him then I put it back into my mouth and looked around and then my tummy growl. 'Ughhhhhh ims hungry'I thought and frown and looked back at him and said "me want food" and smiled. He laughed and lead me to the kitchen which was just down stairs that were next to the room that I had woken up in. The house was big, like REALLY big and it was soooo beautiful.
We reached the kitchen and it was really pretty in here. "Hey hey HEY! Cameron dude are you okay?" He said, then I looked at him and he had a lopsided smile on his dorky face.
"Yeah yeah I'm good soo......food?" I looked up with a hopeful face.
"Well that's why we are in here. okay what about some eggs and bacon?" He said turning around to get the eggs and bacon.
"Omg yess!!! And maybe waffles?" I asked. Hey I'm hungry okay no judging okay?
He just laughed and and said that I had to make them so I got up and started on the batter when I reached for one of the eggs, it slipped out of my hand and right onto his shirt. He turned around and got pancake batter and throw it at my face.
"Oh no this means war!" I said, acting mad.
"Bring it on " he said grabbing an egg.

~1 hour later~

I had the last two eggs and he had a cup of water. Currently I was hiding behind the island and he was on the other side. I threw egg and......missed.'well I suck' I thought. I looked over to see if he was there and he was. Then suddenly I felt water being poured on my head and down my back. I slowly stood up to see him laughing his ass off, so I went on my tippy toes and got the last egg I had and smashed it right on his head. He stopped laughing to look at me while the egg yolk falls down his face. We both started to laugh and then he put his arm around my waist and slowly are laughs stop. I looked up right into his eyes and they were....such a beautiful blue. Our faces got closer and closer until our lips were almost touching. Almost but not yet.
I slowly pulled away and he cleared his throat.
"Okay um so since we used our breakfast as weapons then we'll just have to go out to eat" he said smiling.
I said "okay" then we went to his car which I love it, and we got in.

We started to drive to Ihop, when I remembered that I didn't ask for his name

"Oh hey I forgot to ask you...m...what's your name?" I giggled.
He laughed and said "it's Gray, Connor Gray"