Concert ch.5

Things got awkward between Harry and I on our trip to Mikey's grocery store to get milk for Herb (Barbara's husband).

I didn't say much, he talked on the walk there, we grabbed the milk at the same time which made the tension between us grow even more awkward. Typical and cliche at its best, but what baffled me the most was he didn't really say more than "watch your step" to me on the walk back.

Maybe I had made him nervous as our hands touched for a moment longer than normal. Maybe I was just too dang shy to ask him what I did that would cause him to become so silent.

But I didn't. I smiled a shy and wierd goodbye to him as Marybelle tried to get me to hug everyone. I declined, coughing and shaking my head no, that was far too personal in my space.

"Noelle!" I jump nearly out of my skin at the shout of my name. "Come on, they called for us!" Shelby is ecstatic as she jumps up and down before me, her hand reaches out for me and I'm too slow to move away from here, she grabs ahold of my wrist and drags me along.

"Tickets?" The guard asks us, there's not much to say about his appearance, he's a bit scruffy looking with a formal jacket on.

"Right here!" Shelby eagerly shoves them into the guards hand. "Those ones are for the meet and greet, we arrived 25 minutes early AND I brought them gifts, they accept gifts right? They took me like 2 weeks to put together, please tell me they'll accept?"

The guard looks her over for a few seconds, then glances over at me, I'm just standing there with my legs crossed and hands intertwined at my waist. "You may proceed, here are your pass-" just as he untangles them from around his own neck Shelby snatches them mid air transfer.

"Passes! Oh my gosh Noelle! We have official passes! These will be buried in my grave with me!" She giggles happily and kisses the paper.

I smile awkwardly at the guard who has his eyebrows raised at me.

"Mic test, 1-2, testing. 1, 2, 3."

"The Angels are speaking to me! Silence!" Shelby frantically looks around the room like a mad woman, her eyes widen once she spots a particular hallway. "Onward!" She hollars and I find myself growing curious as to where she's headed so I follow her.

I would like to say that she found what she was looking for once we found the stage, but she didn't stop for long, she just simple admired the stage and began to walk away from it.

"My Directioner Senses do not detect them here." She murmurs. "But I swear, I heard Liam's voice come from the speakers." She continues. "Noelle, we need to find a way to sneak around the guards."

I whip my body around to face her, my eyes wide with fear. "You're crazy!" I whisper harshly at her.

"Oh come on, tell me something I don't know. All my life I've dreamed of meeting them and you will not ruin this f-"

"You said they formed in 2010, that's only 4 years ago.." ((Remember, I first made this story 2 years ago, so Harry is 20))

"Yeah well, my life didn't start officially until 4 years ago, SO, all my life I've dreamed of meeting them." Shelby may have out smarted me this time. However, I wasn't going to let her know that so I simply put on my most serious face I could muster and looked her over. "Oh, PLEASE! Do this one thing for me!" She begs me desperately. Her hands finding mine and tugging on them gently.

"I could've thrown the tickets away, but here I am. Now you expect me to just run away from security guards?"

She's absolutely crazy, downright lost her mind.

"Please?! Please, please, please!" She begs some more, her eyes crossing, our hands interlock suddenly and she takes off so fast I'm being dragged behind. Literally my feet are clomping at the ground, much like a horse, and my legs burn like fire.

"Hey! Girls! Stop!" A man yells after us. "You're not authorized to go back there! Stop!"

"Uhh Shelby." I gasp between breathes. "We should.." I can't seem to find any air to suck in as my legs go numb. "Stop running."

All too quickly she lets go of my hand and stops dead in her tracks.

I can't feel my legs, so I can't stop, and I continue running full speed into a hard as rock chest. That belongs to a males muscular body.

"It's... It's... Liam F*CkInG PAyNe!" Shelby screeches before she literally launches her small petite body at him in a koala bear hug.

"Woah! You alright there? What's the rush?" Two firm hands grip my biceps, keeping me from falling to the floor. My brain has been texted back and forth from the collision that I can't seem to formulate any words out of my mouth.

"Hey.. Wait a minute. I think I recognize you." The man chuckles lightly before letting my biceps go and winding his arms around my body, bringing me awfully close to him. "How have you been Noelle?"

My curiosity over takes my sense and I look up to get a glimpse of just who I ran into.

Harry, from the Bingo nights, and the bakery. Harry has me locked in a tight embrace I can't escape.

-------sooo this is just a little something I've written over the past couple months. Sorry its shit. But it's something eh.