Window

H

I tapped my foot impatiently, my teeth biting on my already shortened fingernail as my patience and self control slowly thinned.

I've been hard ever since I woke up, obviously because of that fucking dream where she was riding me with all she had, her tight little cunt squeezing me as her tits bounced right in front of my face—ah fuck, where the hell was she?

It's already four thirty and she's usually already home by now. I moved the curtains a little again, seeing if my little innocent angel was on the other building yet, but the room was still empty. I huffed, reaching down to my boxers and palming my cock to relieve a bit of the frustration, a small moan escaping my lips, and that's exactly when the lights in her room turned on.

I was so excited that I could finally jack off as she undresses but just as I pulled my cock out, I realized she wasn't alone.

A guy with blonde hair pushed her against her study desk, hurriedly removing her school blouse from her body. My mouth hung open in shock as I was definitely not expecting my innocent little girl to be bringing home a guy with her.

I wasn't mad, why would I be? She was just a hot girl next door that I jack off to. I don't even know her name, really, so I had no beef with the guy, hell I might thank him afterwards for free live porn.

I licked the palm of my hand before gripping my cock and lazily rubbed myself as the guy spread her creamy little legs, lifting her skirt up to her waist as he pushed her underwear to the side.

I saw him grip his dick—not nearly as large as mine, though—and teased her. Flicking his head against her pussy, that I could see even from here was almost dripping wet.

Her head throws back as he pushed inside, making me groan in pleasure at the sight, speeding up my own hand as he began to thrust.

I was panting so hard, watching him practically plow his dick inside her with every thrust, my face so close to the window that the glass fogged every time I panted, no longer caring much about staying hidden as they were obviously too immersed in their own session to notice mine.

He lifts one of her legs up to his shoulder, practically turning her sideways and giving me the perfect view as her dainty hands rubbed at her clit.

I moaned at the sight, my hips thrusting up to my fist. Fuck oh fuck she's so hot. Her tits bouncing with every thrust the guy gives and god her little pussy looks so good taking all that cock in.

All I could think about was how good it would be to be the one taking her on the desk.

Her eyes began to squint as her mouth falls open, her head throwing back as she stilled, the sight of her own cum dripping down her leg as the boy continued to harshly thrust inside of her, did it for me.

"Oh, baby yeah." I groaned, continuously rubbing at my cock as my cum landed on my own fist. My eyes screwed shut at the sensation, relieved I finally got to satisfy myself after a long day.

I was still panting as I slowly opened my eyes, immediately going for the readied box of wet wipes next to me to wipe off my jizz.

I glanced out of the window, only to be shocked to see my not so innocent girl smirking right at me as the blonde guy turned her over and began fucking her all over again.

_________________

So for a part 2 y'all need

15 votes, 8 comments