Relief

Requested: asshole dominant!harry, best friends.

_____________

I sighed, opening the door at 2 in the morning knowing who exactly it would be.

A drunken Harry leans on my doorframe, his body seemingly too heavy for him but he flashed a goofy grin at me when he sees I opened the door.

"Vanessa!" He yells, making me slightly panic as his loud voice might have woken up my neighbors, but I didn't even get to scold him before he literally threw himself at me, his arms hanging on my shoulders as his body becomes limp.

"Harry- I can't lift y-"

"I'm so sleepy!" He, ironically, yells.

I try to adjust my grip on him before he drags me down to the floor, but it was as if that's what he wanted when he gave up all efforts in supporting himself.

We both crash down to the floor, him smirking as I was more than annoyed. This is the third fucking night this week and we both know what he's going to ask for.

"'m horny." He mutters, eyes glued to the exposed bit of my chest that my robe didn't cover.

"Harry, it's been a week since your break up, and you've been drunk every single night. Maybe you should call he-"

"Fuck that bitch, I have everything I need right here." He says, untying my robe in an instant.

I sighed. He was my best friend and, I'm not gonna lie, I've liked him from the very first day we met. I always had deep, dirty fantasies of him taking me mercilessly, but now that those have come true, I just feel used afterwards.

But who was I to turn down such a blessing?

His mouth finds my nipple and he's licking and biting as he gropes the other, almost too hard, but I find myself arching my back, wanting more. "Bedroom." I gasp, but Harry shakes his head.

"Too hard to wait." He says, his fingers moving to toy with my clit over my panties. His fingers rubbing slow sensual circles over me, driving me insane with lust and making me drip for him.

His lips push against mine harshly, and the kiss is messy with tongue and teeth bumping as he frantically tries to unbuckle his belt.

He didn't bother to remove his pants completely, he pushed it down along with his boxers, just enough to pull himself out. He pulls my underwear to the side before he buries his cock inside me in one thrust, making the both of us moan loud at the sensation.

Fuck he was huge, if he was any longer I'd probably feel him poking around in my damn uterus.

"Oh god." He moans above me, staying still for a second. "So warm and wet around me. Oh baby." He moans just before pulling almost all the way out and slamming back in. His thrusts merciless and his arms encage me.

His moaning a name now. And I'm too blinded by pleasure to realize it wasn't mine. But that's what best friends are for right? To offer relief from stress?

His hands hold me down as he turns his head to watch himself fuck me. His eyes dark with lust and he brings his thumb to clit. "Such a pretty little pussy." He moans. "Always taking my cock so well, fuck."

"I'm close." I moan, my head falling to the side as i bit my lip, trying to hold back my screams for my neighbors' sake.

"Hold it." He says, voice cold, but he does nothing to help me follow that demand. He pushes deeper, slower, making sure I felt every inch of him inside me.

"I-i can't!" I come undone just as I said the words, and I'm in complete bliss. My eyes squish to a close as I moaned, feeling my body die and come back to life.

I open my eyes to see Harry livid, his bloodshot eyes darker than it was and he pulls out, his cock still rigid and was covered in my arousal.

He flips me over, easily as if I was just a doll and he yanks my underwear down to expose my ass. "You only come when I tell you too!" He hisses through his teeth, his massive hand smacking down on my cheeks repeatedly. I didn't know whether to moan or to scream so I did both.

"I'm sorry!" I plead, and thankfully he stops, but my relief is short lived when he presses down on my back and slide inside my dripping wet cunt again.

He pushes me down on the floor as he drives himself in and out of me, mercilessly and I knew he was close.

I come a second time around him, and I hear him groan, his come filling me up and making me squirm.

He collapses on me, his chest to my back as he slowly pulls out. His arms go around me, head shifting to the crook of my neck.

"I miss her." He mumbles.

I wish he didn't.

___________

👌🏻