Church Boy

I don't go to Church so idk what I'm writing just go with it.

____________

We all slowly sat down as the preacher began his sermon, my eyes still trained on the back of his head, and all I could see was his neatly combed hair, but I knew he was smirking.

He had been teasing me all week, sending me dirty texts and touching me, getting me all riled up before leaving me hanging and wanting more. Never satisfying me.

I knew it'd just be another trick when he told me to come on Sunday without panties, but we both knew I was desperate and frustrated enough to do it.

So here I was, in Church, with my parents right next to me, wearing my rather conservative dress without anything else underneath it.

Harry had purposely been teasing me since he got here. Licking his fingers off slowly after getting a cookie from that old woman that brought some, looking me directly in the eye as he did. He'd been tensing his muscles whenever he could, knowing I was practically itching to jump his bones.

My phone vibrates in my pocket, snapping me out of my daze. I glance quickly at my parents, making sure they weren't looking before sliding my phone out of my pocket and subtly unlocking it to read the text.

Did you do as I said, baby girl?

Obviously it was Harry. I bit my lip reading the text over and over again, bringing my thighs together to relieve some of the tension that built up at the name he called me.

Baby girl.

Yeah, fuck this. I'm practically dripping on the pew I'm sitting on.

Yes, daddy.

I replied, trying to get him as riled up as I was, and seeing his shoulders tense in front of me. I knew it worked.

"Excuse me." He stands up, whispering and smiling at the family sat next to him. "Just going to line up for confession." He says still smiling. The family smiled back and moved a bit so he could pass.

As he passed by my row, I saw him wink at me, his head nodding to the direction of the confession booth subtly and continued normally.

I gulped, knowing what he meant and I was more than okay with it.

I slid my phone back into my pocket before placing my hands on my lap and turning to my mother. "I should probably go to confession now, mother." I whisper, making her turn to me with a confused expression.

"The mass isn't even over. There's no priests there to confess to yet." She says.

I bit my lip, seeing Harry subtly slide into one of the booths in my peripheral vision making me want to just run over there like a mad woman. I look at my mother again, trying to be as convincing as possible. "Yes, I know, but I would like some time to be alone and contemplate on what sins I have done this past week before confessing." I say, and she sighs shaking her head thinking I meant not doing my chores or answering back to her that one time. She waves me off and I happily stand up and go.

I slip into the same confession booth I saw Harry enter and almost died of a heart attack at what greeted me.

There he sat, his legs spread, pants at his ankles, and his hand slowly sliding up and down his already hardened cock.

"Fuck me." I moaned, face flushed and breathing already uneven.

He winks at me, stoping his movements to pull me onto his lap. His mouth just ghosting over the shell of my ear as he spoke "I only fuck good girls, baby." He says, his hand slowly sliding up my dress.

His fingers graze my unclothed core, making me shiver as he smirked, seemingly satisfied that I really did what he told me to do. "Daddy, please it's been a week." I plead.

He licks his lip, a teasing glint in his eyes as he pretends to think. "I don't know," He mumbles, hand sliding up to cup my breasts over my dress, fingers feeling over my nipples. "I'm not a fan of fucking inside Churches, but I suppose I could if you beg more."

Fuck my dignity. "Please, daddy. I want your cock, please fuck me, please." I said in the most needy voice I could muster. He seemed pleased as he moved me to straddle him, his cock rubbing against me but he didn't move any farther. I bit my lip, hands going to his shoulders. "Please fill me up, daddy."

He breathes. "As you wish, baby girl." His cock impales me all of a sudden, hand shooting up to cover my mouth just as I almost screamed.

"You have to be quiet, baby. Don't want someone to walk in now, would we? Letting them see you bouncing on my cock like the little slut you are." He rasps, grabbing my hair in his fist and yanking my head back as he pounded into me. He other hand gathered the skirt of my dress to make sure he could see himself plowing in and out of me.

I bounced along with his thrusts, making the both of us moan. "Daddy feels so good." I say, trying to lean my head forward but his grip on my hair didn't loosen.

"That's right, baby girl. You like daddy's cock, don't you? Such a cockslut for me." He says, sucking on my neck and biting every inch of skin he could find, his thighs slamming against my ass as he thrusts.

He slows down, leaving me panting as he finally let my hair go. I lean my head on his shoulder, enjoying his lazy thrusts and the pleasure of feeling every inch of him.

One of his hands trail down to my ass, and my body tensed in excitement, thinking I was going to get spanks but he seemed to have another idea. I felt his finger circle my asshole, making me squirm. "No, daddy." I mumble, trying to move my ass away from him.

He growls. "Daddy does what he wants." I feel him slowly enter his finger, then two. Fucking my ass fast and hard as he began to thrust his cock faster again.

I was on fire, tears  of pleasure falling from my eyes as I was thoroughly fucked. In a confessions booth. While mass was still on going.

Fuck I'm going to hell.

"I can feel you clenching, fuck yes" Harry moans, his teeth gritted obviously struggling to remain quiet as well. I bit his neck to keep my moans to a minimum but it didnt seem like it was working.

He brings a third finger in my ass, stretching me and thrusting his cock in and out as I became limp in his arms, my orgasm taking over me but that didn't seem to stop him.

I was over sensitive, flinching at his rough movement.

"Oh my god!" He moans out loud, my eyes widened at how loud he was. I could feel him still and shoot his load, the warmth inside me proof that he came, and it made me squirm.

"Young man, you sound troubled. Are you alright?" I panicked as I heard the voice come from the other side. I looked to Harry to see what we should do but he was lazily smirking at me.

"I'm more than fine," He answers the priest quietly pulling out of me and watching with hooded eyes as his cum drips out of me. "But forgive me father for I have sinned."

_________________

I want this so bad you dont understand.

Part 2 goal:

15 votes, 8 comments.