The Real Story Begins:Life

A life I cannot remember. A face I never knew. A name that seems to be hidden. A heart that feels empty. And feelings that gone numb.

My name is Ghidotti Lacrymosa or that's what I think my name is.No age in particular but I guess I am 17.I live nowhere as you can tell but if you include an abandoned house as one I might as well include it.No money,no shelter,no memories,no someone and especially no nothing.

Midnight as it is ,cold ,dark especially creepy. But never mind that. Walking to the nearest house I knocked 3 times.

Waiting for someone to answer although I already know that no one will, I still hoped. I just sat in the front porch staring at the door, my hands fidgeting as if expecting something. Nothing still though.

Sighing I just got up and went away. Passing and knocking from house to house only to come down with nothing. Yet again going home with an empty stomach, the pain even got worse as seconds ticked by. I began clutching it when it became unbearable. Only two blocks left and I began to limp feeling lightheaded.

I just continued to drag myself until I was near it and carefully opened the rusty gates allowing the neighbors to sleep peacefully tonight. Heading to the front door which creaked immediately open, the floor boards weeping as I stepped.

Ignoring it and turning to a corner which held the place I usually slept.I layed myself on the dusty floor and pulled the old curtain on my body.

I began to imagine life as how is it is. I have a house to live in. A comfortable blanket, I have clothes ,a life an....d and...

A tear slid down my face as I began to enumerate it. It's not bad to dream right?

I mean a family to support you, a friend to comfort you ,a room I could sleep at night and an all you can eat fridge..

Life is so f*ckin' fair you know. People are out there smiling and greeting each other while I'm right here crying and pitying myself. Hugging myself tightly and rubbing my hands on my sides I tried to warm myself. With tears still pouring down on my face I begun hyperventilating.

I grabbed my shirt and began to ball it into a fist as I started punching my chest.

How could life be so miserable on me .Why is that the only thing I tried to do is be happy and the only thing I never had was happiness .

"Why huh???WHYYYYYYY!!!!" , by now I was screaming my desperate question.

"Isn't suffering enough to make everyone see that I don't want to live like this anymore?!!"

"Don't I deserve more? Do I even deserve anything? What did I ever do to anyone?"

I cried and cried remembering all the past nights .The thought of the crash still glued to me .And the devil who played games with my head ,nagging me with every bit of the way.

He never stop though ,even in my dreams. He would repeatedly threaten me. And if I never agree he would enjoy torturing me.

My stomach started growling again, I just sat up and balled myself. Wiping my tears feverishly until my skin started to burn and itch. Thinking it is a good idea I began scratching it until I felt something wet and thick on my cheeks, it smelled near copper without even thinking I slowly leaned my fingers unto my mouth.

Letting it linger there for a while before I plunged it inside my mouth savoring the crimson fluid until the taste subsided a bit. I jumped out of fright when the windows started to rattle and the door started to bang on its own. The lightning sounded through the whole house unnerving every corner.

The rain started to pour instantly leaving the wind to blow coolly but roughly among every existence, moans and whispers whistling with it.

I shivered involuntarily clutching the curtains and tugging it around me. Another lightning struck targeting the nearest tree from the house. I shot up with the sound of a loud crash and rustling leaves beckoning the fall of the said tree but unexpectedly meeting the roof above somewhere in the kitchen.

I ran there and stood shell shocked by the scene, the whole entire hallway was squished with the tree's large trunk while where I stood is where the remnants of the old kitchen lay beneath the tree's lifeless leaves.

Rain wildly pouring into pools in between debris, piles and piles of dust covering the floor and rarely flying to my hair alternating into a puddle of mud leaving me into a dirty mess, I continued sobbing not knowing of the hazard left from the pieces of roof hanging merely into the strings of iron.

A block came swinging breaking the tinge of metal rod then falling.

I felt something heavy fall unto my head and next thing I knew my knees gave out and pain shot from my head due to the hit. Something satisfying cracked where the block landed. My head was producing a worrying amount of what seems to me as blood.

Lights seem to fade out until there was nothing. Only the taps of rain and the steps of who knows who. But nonetheless I didn't care, I'm just too tired I just want to sleep forever.

My eyelids dropped and I gave into silence...

"Lacrymosa..."

Who?

Who is lacrymosa?

Am I still alive?

I don't know anymore.

~~~~~

Hey guys just so you know...I'm kind of nervous with the story and I have a feeling it would be an absolute fail..So can be of help with me throughout the story??