Awake?

"Hey you! Bitch....Hey!" ,someone or something was pricking my side. I swatted it away but it only pressed more. I felt it burry deeper beside me impaling the skin and cutting its way inside my flesh. I began to open my eyes but it felt as if it had rocks over it.

"Your Majesty!!" , I heard someone yell near me loudly causing me to flinch. "Bitch get up before his majesty gets here, you surely don't want to die do you?", I tried to open my eyes again but I think that it's glued to each other because of the effort I did. "I SAID GET U---"

"ENOUGH!!"

I tried to pry my eyes open and then I did succeed only to be met by a gloomy scenery. I am laying on a hay inside a horse paddock. Lines and lines of chains were hanging on the wall including whips and stocks of horseshoes, horses where outside carrying tons of cemented bricks including some people loading their backs with bags of wood, branches and also metal rods.

Their faces where covered with charcoal dust, their eyes lacking of the joy and wonder they should of held, their bodies deprived of the essential nutrients a person would have had and their attires looks like it was worn over a hundred of years which are tattered, dull , dilapidated and some others are hanging loosely from their body as if it was a cob web merely hanging on.

All men including most of the women even those who are young of age are forced to work. They are all bounded to each other using chains, there were dried crimson layering the rusty chains which I highly doubt it would be anything else rather than blood.

The continuous cling of chains were the only things that can be taken easily expect for the screaming and shouting of the commanders, surprisingly grabbing the attention of only the other officials.

I was shock gilded when someone shove my head on the hay, face first. "How many times do I have to tell you MOVE!!Don't you have ears??!!huh?"

The guy tied my hands together and he went near the walls grabbing a horse whip , I was wondering what would they do with it but it was cut off when a loud whipping was heard and I whimpered to the pain that came from my back. I looked behind me and saw that my clothing got ripped because of the impact.

Although it still hugged my body , I felt my back's raw flesh cooled and I shivered painfully. Another whipping came and the commander shouted "STAND UP", I grimly did and winced.

I was pushed outside the paddock very roughly and I tumbled because of the pressure. The man walking ,carrying stacks of wood was surprised and tried to avoid the obstacle but ended up falling over my body with the wood. Sharp at the edges and it all fell down near our bodies, I was relieved but immediately panicked, his majesty pulled me up by my hair and shouted foreign curses near my ear.

Commanders went near me and pulled me by my attire. I peeked through my curtain of hair and saw the stampede I made. Men and women tried helping the wounded but commanders started pointing and aiming guns at them, they quickly stood up and left the wounded behind to resume their job.

I felt bad for them and my eyes immediately widened when the guys holding guns shot the wounded men. Blood sprung high up into the air and they covered the ground. I grimaced at the sight and the man holding me chained my feet on the shackles connecting the people to each other.

He put bags of wood on my back and screamed at me to walk. Which I did but a truck came driving by holding tons of wood , it lost control on the way with the mountains of bodies. Cracks were heard implying that bones were breaking underneath the truck's wheels and flesh were squished under the pressure of weight.

The truck's loading gates opened including the sides. I tried to run but failed because of the chains binding me with the dumbstruck people. I screamed for them to run but it seems like they didn't heard a thing. I looked in front of me and there ten meters away from the chaos stood him. Grinning like a cat, he could have been the most perfect person in the world if only....

A large bark of tree landed in front of me falling on top of the people and crashing their bodies into pulp. I panicked and looked back when I heard a loud whoosh of air, a large log was making its way to where I was and where the others are standing. I pulled myself at an insane strength but it was too late.

The log fell including me with its crash. I heard screaming in the surrounding and I felt an immense amount of pain. I looked back up and saw him again ,feeling so desperate I yelled help from him. He looked at me and wave one of his fingers in the air and a he breathed a tsk.

My eyes were getting heavy again and the last thing I said was the last thing I never expected to say, "Deal"

*

*

*

*

*

*

"Lacrymosa!" ,I woke-up to the sound of someone's voice calling a name. The bed dipped and I looked up to see a face.

Wait a bed?

Where am I?

And most importantly who is he?

But, Lacrymosa?? Who is he calling?

Am I still awake?

~~~~~~~~

Yey!!! Another chapter... Although I'm a bit unsure , I think I should delete this story..Or may be----I don't know.. So what do you guys think??