10. Back on Middle Earth

Omg Legolas looks so cute in this picture! <3

Pippin began to run, his heavy backpack over his shoulder. He wanted to help his cousin, but he thought he had the other hobbits for that. He wanted to help Legolas as well, and he had a bad feeling about him. He felt like he was in danger, and he wanted to help him. He wanted to prove he wasn't worthless.

Aragorn couldn't even open his eyes, the eyelids felt to heavy. He felt vomit rising in his throat, and he barely separated his lips before he vomited in the grass. He couldn't even open his mouth completely. His body hurt as well as his heart.

His body was limp, and every breath hurt as well as every heartbeat. He felt every beat of his heart pulsing though his head. He felt the poison in his veins, and how it was slowly stopping his heart.

Legolas awoke a second time, and had gotten more strength under the night. He jumped out of bed and walked to the door, opening it. There was another room, and his mother was sitting on a couch, talking to anyone elf. Both of them looked around as he entered the room, and his mother smiled.

"Are you ready to get your body?"

Legolas took a deep breath, and nodded, smiling widely. He had been waiting for this for so long, and he wanted it so bad. His mind haven't really understood the fact that he was dead, but he trusted his mother completely. He just wanted to go back to Estel, tell him he isn't dead, and hug him tightly to his chest. He just wanted to feel the touch of the human again. He didn't even cared about the beautiful and peaceful landscape of Valinor.

"Than let's do it. Come, lay down." She move aside and patted the spot she had been sitting on. He nodded and laid down between his mother and the other elf.

"Are you sure about this? You will be mortal."

"I'm sure mother." Said Legolas, smiling.

"I love Estel, I know I do."

She smiled back, and moved to cradle his face, but her fingers going through him.

"Be safe. You are gonna feel cold and warmth. You are gonna be injured much easier without your healing ability and you will age much faster."

"I'll be fine mom." Legolas said soothingly, and shared one last smile before closing his eyes, awaiting the transformation.

Pippin ran the whole night, and when he was about to stop he spotted a body in the distance, laying face down.
Panicked, he dropped his bag and ran to the dying man, rolling him over so he was laying on his back.

"Strider?" He whispered, his under lip shivering slightly. He raised the head onto his lap, and lay a hand on the man's cheek, gently slapping him to get an reaction. As he didn't got one, he lay Aragorn down again and reached for his bag. He got the water skin and some Lembas, thinking that the ranger hasn't eaten in a while. He broke the Lembas into 2 pieces, lying the other one back for later. He poured water on the bread in his palm, mixing it into a thick broth with two fingers.

Slowly, and without choking him, he poured the broth down the man's throat. He remember someone telling him that eating too much at once when you haven't eaten in a while was dangerous, so he only gave him a little, massaging his throat to get him to swallow. Aragorn was unconscious the whole time.

Once the ranger has swallowed it he checked the body for any dangerous injuries, but found none except for the wound on his shoulder and foot. But he couldn't do much about it.

The scared hobbit draw his knees up and hugged them to his chest, blinking away tears. How has this happened? where was Legolas and Gimli? He put his face in his hands, trying to clear his thoughts.

Gimli didn't knew how long he has been running when he saw the trees in the distance. He could have screamed with joy, and focused on his breathing to reach the forest. As he entered the forest he saw the beauty of Lothlorien.

Before he could take another step elves jumped from the trees above him, landing in a circle around him, completely outnumbered him.

"What business does a dwarf have in Lothlorien?" Haldir steps forward and confront the dwarf, his bow drawn.

"Estel is dying." Gimli panted and Haldir immediately became concerned and lowered his bow.

"Go." He faced the closest elf. "Find the ranger and bring him here." He commanded the elves.

"No. He is poisoned!" Gimli interrupted. "Don't move him."

"We will get our horses."

All the elves ran to get their horses, and he next minute they was all riding to find the dying ranger. Gimli was left standing under the trees, praying that they could save his friend.

Legolas didn't realised he had fallen asleep, but he woke up and quickly leaned upon his elbows. His mother wasn't there anymore. In fact he wasn't in Valinor anymore. It was cold, and he smelled flesh, rotten flesh. He wrinkled his nose and looked around. He was in the room he died in, but the door was open, letting the cold breeze in.

Smiling in relief he quickly got up and leaved the room. He jumped down the short ladder and out of the door of the tower. No one stopped him, or even noticed him. Surprisingly, as Legolas noticed his footsteps sounded more as he was mortal. He ran towards Lothlorien where he knew he would get aid. He needed to find Estel as soon as he could.

Haldir stopped his horse when he noticed two bodies nearby. One lay down, he other sat next to him. He quickly dismounted his horse without a second thought and confronted them.

Pippin jumped as he kneeled next to him, but relaxed as he saw it was an elf. Haldir nodded as a greeting before checking on the ranger. The other elves sat on their horses behind him, waiting for orders.

Haldir shook his head.

"We need to get him to Lothlorien. The ride might take his life but he have to take that chance. He need proper healing."

Pippin looked terrified, but rose from the ground, lifting his bag of the ground.

"Little one, you might ride with her." Haldir said gently and pointed to a young lady on a white horse. Too scared to even protest he went over to her, and she helped him up. Haldir carefully lifted the limp body of Aragorn and mounted his own horse, before riding back to Lothlorien.

Please review, and tell my if you see any spelling mistakes:)