CHAPTER 5 AND IMPORTANT NOTICE

Jason's changes didn't go unnoticed by me but I let them slide without question not wanting to alarm him. Dick and I came to the conclusion that it was probably side effects from the Lazarus pit. It was hard to not cling to Jason like a magnet. This wasn't a fairytale and my life did not suddenly become perfect at the return of my once dead best friend but it definitely got better.

Three weeks after jason's return I woke up to find the cutest thing ever in all eternity. Jason was sitting indian style in the middle of my apartment living room with Layla sitting in his lap. His strong arms embracing her, holding her small body against him with his chin resting on her head. Mulan was playing on the TV and I couldn't help but laugh a little when I heard what the two were talking about.

"One day i'm going to grow up and marry a prince like Cinderella."

"Don't you want to be Kick Ass like Mulan and prove you can do all the things that boys can?"
"But I want to be a princess."

"You could be a Kick Ass princess."

"Not Possible."

"Your Sister is my princess and she is very Kick Ass." I smiled and walked into the room and sat beside jason.

"So Mulan huh? Very manly indeed."

"Oh please, The most manly princess in all eternity."

"Oh yes. Totally." I laughed and lent against Jason. This was going to be a great day.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

I dont know where to go with this story so im afraid this might be the last chapter.

Dont worry you will still see  a LOT of Serenity and Jason in A Bluejay and Her Robin.

If you would like me to make a book of one shots for not just Serenity, but EVERYONE in the Masked Series comment HERE.

Stay awesome and be sure to take a look at the other books in this series. :)

~Nicole