2

"Good morning Andrew!" "Hi, Todd!" "Jacob is busy come shop with me!" "Why do you like to shop so much?" "What's wrong with it?" "Nothing, I'm just curious. Is that such a problem?" "Well, it's our anniversary soon. I want to get him something special." "Do you think you'll marry someday?" "Are we even allowed?" "I think so. I hope so. Being bisexual I guess I could manage, but you know I prefer a man." "Yes, I know you keep talking about it!" Todd chuckles. "Now come on! Let's go shopping!"

"What are you going to get him?" "I don't know! I don't know. I don't know; I'm nervous! What should I get him?" "What does he like?" "He's always wanted a dog. Should I get him a dog? Is that too much? Oh, I don't know!" "What anniversary is it?" "Our THIRD! EEEEE!" "Oh my god! Already?" "I know! It feels like just yesterday we were on our first date..." "I know! You were so happy that day. And for weeks after." "Oh shush." "So, puppy?" "Puppy!"

"Jacob is going to love this little guy!" "I hope so! Oh no!" "What?" "You know how he is. You know he'll want to give me something of equal worth. I don't want him to feel that way." "Don't worry, Todd. Tell him what you most want is to spend time with him. Say you don't want an object." "You're such a romantic. How do you not have a boyfriend yet?" "No one else is like this. And besides... I couldn't make advances on anyone if I wanted. I already like someone. Someone I could never be with..." "WHO?" "Addison..." "Uh, the PRINCE?" "Yeah..." Andrew sighed, swooning over the gorgeous boy. "Oh no. You can't like him! No no no this is BAD!" "Oh come on. How bad can it be? We won't ever meet." He sighs again, "unfortunately..."

Todd tickles the boy's stomach. Andrew yelps loudly, letting out a giggle, and steps back. "Hey, you know how ticklish I am." "But you like it!" "Shush!" "It's so cute! Oh, that is the only complaint I have about Jacob. He doesn't like it much. If he liked it like you, he would be absolutely one hundred percent perfect!" Andrew chuckled and looked around. He noticed a girl staring at them. She noticed him staring, and ran off.

"Bye, Todd. I hope you have a good anniversary." "Thank you! I hope you find your prince soon too!" "Thanks, Todd." The man leaves Andrew alone in his home to just think about his prince. His prince would be kind and sweet and considerate and all the qualities Andrew desired. He would be a brunette, oh, Andrew had such a soft spot for brunettes. He would have soft, caring eyes. He was describing the real prince perfectly, he thought. A knock came at the door. On the other side was an excited, energetic teen girl. "Hello... Hey, aren't you the girl who was staring at me earlier?" "Yes but for good reason! Addison wants to see you!" "P-prince?" "Who else?"