6

Andrew squirmed in place, trying his hardest not to let out the inevitable loud laughter as one single nail was slowly dragged from the edge of his sensitive heel to the tip of each insanely ticklish toe, then repeated many more times. It was maddening, but Andrew loved it and was very excited for the torture yet to come.

Addison gradually intensified, speeding up and adding fingers to the mix. Andrew was strong, he liked that. The boy hadn't yet made a peep, though Addison knew he was struggling hard to keep quiet, especially by the toes. This was going to be fun...

Addison decided soon that he'd like to hear the no doubt adorable laughter that would come from the incredibly ticklish boy, so he decided to stop the gentle stroking of the sole to graze one nail under the boy's toes. This drove Andrew wild, as was clear by him biting his lip quite hard to stop his imminent, loud laughter and burying his face in a pillow while shaking his feet rapidly to escape what was only the beginning of his torture.

It was growing impossibly difficult for Andrew to hold in his laughter. Even through his firmly shut mouth, giggles and squeals could be heard forcing their way from his throat. He and Addison both knew that if he opened his mouth, that would be the end of it. He wouldn't be able to restrain his laughter at all. That was just what Addison wanted. He wanted to make the handsome boy scream and beg. He wanted to get the boy afraid; to think it was finally over and then realize it was only just getting started. He wanted this boy to know true tickle torture.