5

Andrew slowly stripped himself of the final garment, leaving him nude in front of the man he had liked for so long. "Finally. Now, because you're special, you get a choice." "I-I'm sp-special?" "Very," Addison smiled coyly as he stroked the blushing boy's cheek. "W-what choice?" "You need to be restrained for this. I'm offering you a choice of how. Choose carefully. If you choose one then change your mind you're not moving. And if you leave it up to me I may choose something you don't like. So, think carefully. What will it be?" "You can choose," Andrew spoke without missing a beat. "I don't care which. I've seen them all and it doesn't matter. But, um, not that." The boy points to a pair of shackles hanging from the ceiling. "Perfect," Addison smirked.

The prince lay the adorably confused boy on his stomach and looked around the room. Andrew watched nervously to figure out what he was doing. The boy took three lengths of rope out of a box on a table near him. "Now, before I start, do you need the restroom?" "No. I'm alright." "Okay. Now, you need the rules," Addison spoke as he began tying Andrew's ankles together. "Laugh, scream, beg as much as you want, but the second you say 'stop', it's over. If you can make it long enough without saying stop, you win." "Um, can I have a word to say besides stop? I say stop all too easily, being tickled." "Alright. You choose, then." Andrew spoke the first word that came to mind: "Carrot." "Are you serious?" The prince chuckled. "Why not?" "Alright, alright."

Andrew was so focused on the closeness of his crush and what the boy was saying that he hadn't realized as Addison put him in a tight hogtie, with his arms and ankles tied separately, then attached with the third length of rope. "L-like this?" "You told me I could choose. I chose. Is that a problem?" "N-no, I'm just... Nervous... I've never... Been tied like this before..." Andrew squirmed in place, seeing how tightly he was tied. He knew he would not be getting out of this until Addison was done.

"Are you ready?" "Um... Yessir. I'm ready." "You sure?" "Yeah. I'm nervous but I won't really get any more ready." "Okay." Addison walked around the nude boy on the bed, admiring Andrew and his own work. "Now, kid..." Addison held one of Andrew's ankles. "Tickle tickle tickle..."