Chapter 5 just in time

So mr joyce tell me said principle wells looking at jack like any tough boss would look.why do you want to be a physicist teacher jack just shrugged and said well i have plenty of experience with the subject and i always want to be a teacher.wells then said alright then let me just pull up your records.But jack wasn't with with a little bit of hacking he made a fake teacher page he had to get into the school and make sure monarch never gets to max he doesn't know what project rewind is but he will make sure it will never happen.When wells was finished he got up and said well everything seems to be in order welcome to the school mr joyce jack then got up and shook his hand then wells said you know it's weird jack then frowned and said what's weird.wells got back in his chair and said a teacher from monarch industries was supposed to be here but never showed up just says monarch is to high and mighty to care for blackwell jack just smiled and said couldn't agree anymore sir.jack was walking down the hall past the students until he saw max at her locker when saw him she jumped back in surprised and said jack what are you doing here jack just smiled and said well i thought if I become a teacher I could teach you all I know and stop this tornado disaster.max just looked at him like he was crazy ok fist she said how can you teach me when i'm in class jack then smiled and raised his hand and then everything around them minus jack and max froze max looked around then looked back at jack and smiled alright i'm impressed jack just shrugged then ask so is there anyone in here you like to get back at max looked then pointed at a teenage boy with a red jacket and a mean scowl and said that guy.Jack then looked at where she was pointing and said why mr grumpy the dwarf max just sighed and said nathan prescott is one of the biggest jerks in the school and almost killed chloe with a gun.Jack then looked at this nathen with disgust then he got an idea he looked at a janitors bucket filled with puke then he used his time blast at the bucket then unfroze time as he did that the bucket then shot forward and hit nathan covering him in puke slime everyone then backed away in discussed as nathan just walking away cursing to himself max laughed and said alright i'll think about I have to get to class she then walked to class leaving jack smiling.Jack was sitting on a bench he couldn't start his teaching today so he sat down eating a sandwich from the school's cafeteria closing his eyes thinking about his brother will when he heard a voice shrieking he got up and saw a bunch of teens running to the girls dorm he caught an arm of a passing teen and asked what going on.one of the students is on top of the building and shes about to jump she said then ran to join the rest of the group jacked joined in when he came up to see a girl was on top of the roof and as jacked got there the girl then jumped as every one screamed then every thing stoped and the girl fell back up to the building in reverse.Jack looked around and saw max holding up her hand up trying to keep everyting froze jack then saw her going into so he followed her. When he got up to the building he hid behind the door and listen to the conversation he peeked around he saw that max has exhausted her chronon particles and thought oh no! .Kate please do you think your dad would want this max pleaded but kate wouldn't listen. And just as she was about to jump jack then held out his hand and stopped time he walked forward to see max was frozen because she used to much of her powers then he walked up to kate and put his hand on her shoulders and used his powers to unfroze kate she then gasped as jack then got her down she looked around at everything that's frozen and then at jack and asked wha-who are you jack then sat her down on the ground and said what has your dad ever told you about a guardian angel.kate looked at him and then sputtered but why everyone makes fun of me because of that stupid video and no one would care why! Jack then put his hand on her shoulders and said well it sounds like your dad cares about you he pointed back to a frozen max she cares about you and hey I care about you kate then looked at the ground as jack continued you see you might have a great future for you and you were about to throw it away now is that a future to look forward to kate you're the most important person in the world to do that.For the first time in her life she heard something she wanted to hear in a long time a friend she then hugged jack thank you thank you you really care you really care she cried jacked hugged her back saying of course i do but you also have to consider how max feels ok.Ok i will just thank you jack just smiled and said no problem and as for my name it's jack.Kate please do you think your dad would want this max pleaded max saw kate was about to jump and she was about to jump and she couldn't do anything but then like a teleport she went from the edge of the roof to the center in an instant crying then she looked up at max then ran up and hugged her crying max im sorry im really really sorry max was just baffled not knowing why she was suddenly hugging her then she saw words on the ground saying thought i could help J.J knowing who it was she smiled and hugged kate back. Jack was sitting on the bench when he saw max walking towards him and sat down with him and said hey jack then said hey back max said why did you help me save kate.jack looked at her and said well you were exhausted and couldn't use your powers and she looked like she was about to jump and you looked like you really cared for a very sad friend.max smiled looked at the sun and then said I want to learn jack looked at her and said sorry max looked at him and said I could have failed to save kate because i couldn't control my power if something was to happen again I need to learn from the best.Jack looked at her smiling jokingly and said ok raise your hand with a big smile she did do you Maxine Caulfield pledge to be a full fledge time user.Max still smiling said I do then jack said ok you're my student max looked at him weird and said that's it jack just smiled and said truth be told this is my first time teaching they both laughed then max said so when's first lessonAnytime tomorrow just give me a call he said as he handed her an old business card with his cell number as she took the card she notice something in the sky hey is that an eclipse. 

Not to far away a man in a black sweater watching them smirking and then said you won this day jack but you will get what's coming to you and then I will have my project.

(to be continued for the sequel)