Packaged With Love

The sun was shining as Zatanna woke up to answer the door. "Hello?" She opened the door. A box lay right in front of her feet. "Yay! My clothes are here!" Zatanna said running back inside with the package in her arms. Zatanna sat down on the couch and opened the box carefully. She smiled when the box was finally opened, but her grin then disappeared when she saw that there were no clothes in the box. Instead there were some weird computer parts Zatanna couldn't even recognize. "What is this?!" Zatanna yelled. Zatanna grabbed the box and read the name and address. "Dick Grayson? Gotham City? How did this package even get here, I don't live in Gotham!" Zatanna said surprised. "I should call this guy and give him his package back."

    "Ring! Ring!" Dick's phone went off.  Dick opened his eyes to the sound of the phone and picked it up.  "Hello?" Dick asked groggily.  "Hello? Is this Dick Grayson?" a woman's voice asked.  "Yeah, it is," Dick said. "Who wants to know?"  "Oh, I'm Zatanna Zatara, and I have your package here. It somehow got to me instead of you," the mystery caller said.  "Um, thanks for letting me know," Dick replied.  "I can head over to your house and drop it off," Zatanna suggested.  "Yeah, that'd be great, thanks," Dick said.  "Okay, see you soon!" Zatanna said as he hung up the phone.  "Now I wait for her," Dick whispered to himself.

Zatanna turned up the radio as she drove into Gotham City.  As she hummed along to the music playing, she pulled up to a giant mansion, which was where the package was supposed to end up.  "How do you confuse my house for a mansion? A mansion." Zatanna asked as she stared at the giant home. "Whatever."  Zatanna walked up to the door and knocked a couple times.  "Hello," an old man with a British accent greeted Zatanna.  "Oh, um, hello," Zatanna replied.  "I'm looking for Dick?"  "I'll go and get him," the man said before closing the door.  After a couple of minutes, the door opened again and a different person appeared.  "Hi, I'm Dick," he said shaking Zatanna's hand.  "Hi," Zatanna said back.  Zatanna noticed his beautiful blue eyes and stared into them, still holding Dick's package.

   "Hello?" Dick asked as Zatanna stared into his eyes.  "Oh!" Zatanna snapped out of her deep stare.  She handed the box to Dick and started to walk off.  "Hey, wait!" Dick yelled.  Zatanna froze in her place and turned around to face Dick.  "Yes?" she asked.  "Do you maybe wanna go get lunch?" Dick suggested.  "That sounds nice," Zatanna said, smiling.  "I'll drive," she offered.  "I don't kn-" Zatanna cut off Dick.  "It's okay, I got it."  Dick smiled at her and got in the passenger seat as Zatanna started the car.  Zatanna turned on the radio as she started driving.  "So where are we going?" Dick asked.  "I don't know, I don't come to Gotham City often," Zatanna chuckled.  Dick laughed and Zatanna continued driving.  After a while, she stopped at a diner and the two got out.  They walked inside and ordered their food.  "So what are you doing with those computer parts?" Zatanna asked curiously.  "None of your business," Dick asked as Zatanna laughed.  Their food came and they laughed and talked as they ate.  After they were finished, Zatanna decided it was time to go.  Zatanna and Dick talked as she drove all the way back to the mansion.  "It was nice hanging out with you," Dick said before he got out of the car.  "I did too," Zatanna smiled.  Zatanna watched as Dick walked to the door.  He then turned around and started running back to the car.

    "What's wrong?" Zatanna got out of the car.  "Did you forget something?"  "Actually I did," Dick said as he walked up to Zatanna.  "What are you forgetting?" Zatanna asked.  "This," Dick said as he leaned in and kissed her.  "Here," Dick said as he took out a pen and a napkin from the diner .  He wrote his number on the napkin and gave it to Zatanna.  "Text me sometime," he smiled.  "I will," Zatanna smiled back.  She watched as Dick walked inside then mansion.  She then got in her car and drove back home.  As soon as she got home she jumped on her bed and took out her phone.  "Hey," she texted Dick.  "Hey," Dick texted back.  Zatanna smiled at her phone as she typed a reply.

----------------------
Sorry for the delay!! Anyways, thank you so much for 100 views!! It means a lot to me. Well, did you like this part? If you don't feel free to critique it in the comments.  Bye!!