❤️a c c e p t e d❤️

You opened the picture "sushitrash" had sent you.

"My name's Joji lmao"

Isn't that the guy that Max said was coming to the party with you guys? Yeah, right. He looked a bit like someone that'd never hang out with Max, to be honest.

You took a selfie as well to send back to him. 

"My name is (Y/N)."

"That's a pretty name, man."

"Thank you," you set your phone down and hit send. You finished drying your hair and slipped on your Vans. They were pastel blue. 

You picked up your phone and saw Max texted you. 

Max: hey i'm gonna be there in 20 minutes bbg

You: okay, see you soon :+)

You slipped on a regular shirt and did some light makeup. You really didn't want to embarrass yourself in front of your (maybe) soon to be friends.

You heard Max pull up outside, his music lightly fading.

You made your way out to the car to get into the front seat, it was dark and you couldn't see anything. You opened the front seat to get in, to see another kid. "Sorry, (Y/N). Car's full." Max said.

"Ah."

You opened the door, realizing you might either be really squished and uncomfortable or Max might make you sit on someone's lap. Either way, horrible. 

You braced yourself and saw that there was, of course, all dudes sitting in the back. But one looked a bit familiar! "Hey, it's (Y/N)!" The dude said.

"Hi!" You said, shaking his hand. "Max. Where do I sit?"

"Ah, yeah, I forgot about that." He replies, smiling with his adorable yet fucked up smile. "Just sit on someone's lap."

"What? No,"

"Can you hurry up? We're trying to have fun." Max with his bitchy attitude.

"Fine," You crossed your arms. "G-" You stuttered and blushed. "George, can I sit on your lap," You got especially nervous at the last part. "P-Please."

"Sure," He looked at you and smiled which made you blush harder, to be honest. 

You walked around the side and,, you know,, just,, sat down. On Joji.

Okay, don't get awkward. Don't get weird. 

//

When you guys finally arrived at the house that the party was happening at, Joji let you off his lap and get off of him.

"Thank you," you told him.

"Anytime, I guess." He rubbed the back of his neck. 

Max introduced you to all his friends. Apparently, the one that was sitting in the front, that was Ian. The ones sitting in the back, besides Joji, was Chad, and Lake.

Lake was bald and he was very quiet. He was very cool, though.

Chad was chubby, but he was a very nice person. 

Ian had pretty hair, too, and he had a pretty big forehead. He wore black skinny jeans and a sweater that had cool designs on the sleeves. Also he wore glasses.

You guys hung out in the front before several girls approached you all. 

"When are you boys gonna come inside?" One said. You had a cup of soda and you took a sip while they talked for a bit. You didn't even get to meet the girls.

//