1

•EDITED•

"Your time to die little girl!" She sent a knock back jinx the Deatheaters way. "I'm not a little girl!" She yells back. She didn't want to kill him. It just wasn't in her nature.

"Whatever you say child Avada Kedavra." And a stream of deadly green light shot at her. Striking her down into a pile of rubbish. "No! No Jenna!!" Her best friend screeched running towards her fallen friend, right passed the girl who was taken down with the killing curse.

That girls name is Emma Summers. And the girl who ran by was her friend or so she thought.

Emma stared down at her dead body. Anger and sadness took over her emotions. If that's what you even could call it, she lost all control.

She looked up at the noise of someone sobbing. The Weasley's. She floats over to them to see that one of the twins, she couldn't  quiet tell them apart and certainly didn't care, was struck down but a falling wall. "The poor boy." She whispered knowing all too well that the twins were two peas in a pod.

"Yeah that poor boy, that wall really did a number to my arse." She squeaked and turned to her side to see her dead classmate standing over his dead body and his family. "Well aren't you going to say hi, isn't that a Hufflepuff thing to do?" He sticks out his hand

"Ah where are my manors, I'm Fred Weasley."  She took it well the best that she could considering right now she technically isn't alive. Emma looked back to her own body to see that nobody has even noticed she was dead. She spots her family walking to her dead body wanting them to notice it. But they don't. They step right over her.

And that's when Emma realized she had been forgotten by her own family and so called best friend.  They didn't even realize she was dead.