63

Waking up Emma found herself back in Hogwarts.
"The heck?" She wondered out loud and looked down at her arms to see she was not living.

"No no no no!" She screamed starting to panic.

Emma was a ghost again.
Emma cried the best she could screaming for Fred but no one came.

She wandered around the castle to find no one to be exact. It was to quiet. But then a figure came into view.

"Harry?" She called out making the boy laugh "no that's my son, I'm James Potter."

Emma looked at James like he had three heads "but your dead and were in Hogwarts?"

James shook his head with a sad smile.
"Your in the after life. It just looks like Hogwarts but it's really not."

Emma nodded not really knowing what to say.

"So whose dead?" Emma finally asked.
"Well for starters I am." James jokes making Emma roll his eyes.

"Really know?" She said sarcastically.
"Really!" James laughed.
"No but in all seriousness." He grinned at the name of his brother.
"It's you, lily, Remus, Tonks, Sirius, Fred.."

Emma smiled at the mention of Fred but then frowned that her adoptive parents never made it.

"They know you tried Emma." James said.

"But you didn't try hard enough." A giant black demon figure pops out of James charging Emma who just screams as darkness surrounds her, making her pass out.