44

"Oh thank goodness." Remus engulfed Emma in a hug as she arrived at the burrow. "What's going on? Da- Remus?"

Remus eyes lit up but then died down. "Uh oh yeah. Muggle war is very bad. We're going to go seek shelter for a while okay?." Emma just nodded.

She looked around at everyone one in the room. All the Weasley's, except Fred, Harry, Hermione, Sirius, Tonks and Teddy.

"This must be serious" Emma said to her self when she heard a crack.
Fred and who was probably his girlfriend Caraline walk into the burrow.

"The Queens palace was bombed."
Fred announced. "Oh Merlin." Molly gasped.

Then a big boom erupted only miles away. "Quickly everyone to the shelter!" Arthur yelled. Everyone started scurrying with their bags and headed into the new cellar.

"Dad, mom?!" Emma shrieked as the power went out. "It's okay Emma just keep going!" Remus said.

Once the last person was in they closed the shelter and then sealed it with a spell.

Emma looked around. The underground shelter had rooms with beds and a kitchen plus a little sitting area. Also two bathrooms.

They heard more explosions and everything shook. Emma shuddered and hugged Remus and Tonks.

"Shh it's okay.."

Emma nodded not trusting her voice.
Then her birth family came to mind. They lived in London...

She may have hated them but the thought of them being bombed to death made her feel sick and dizzy.

"Well let's all settle in then." Arthur clasped his hands together.