What can be worst than glitter?

"Are you going?"

"Hell yeah I am! You?"

"Yeah tony already asked me to go with him" I eaves drop on the girls sitting behind me in class "I wonder why he's having party"

"I don't know the texts just said Wednesday bash" someone's having a party, oh no.

"Did you hear?!" Tyson runs up to me as I get out of class "there was a mass text sent out to the school this morning about a party!"

"I may have heard something" I admit as we continue to walk

"So! We're going RIGHT!?" He jumps

"Did you get a text?"

"No" he stops jumping

"Neither did I, so I guess we're not invited"

"Do you know who you're talking to?! Have I or have I gotten us invited to every party in this school?"

"You're also the reason we're uninvited 15 seconds later"

"Minor details. Anyway I'm gonna get us into that party!"

"Tyson don't do that thing you always do!"

"What thing?"

"That thing where you get excited about a party and go around the whole school interrogating people till you find out how to get in"

"I don't do that!"

"You do! And you know you do"

"Alright fine, I'll just ask a couple of people"

"Ask them! Not pressure them into telling you"

"Fine!" He rushes away. I know him, he's gonna go around until he finds out who's throwing the stupid party and try to get us in.

God I don't even know why he bothers with that stuff, the social hierarchy of this school prevents us from ever being in the same atmosphere with those people outside of this place.

Tyson tries to fit in and I know he just wants to be liked, but there are ways to go about getting yourself known in a place like high school and he somehow seems to think his way of just prying himself in is working. Poor boy just needs a girlfriend or a girl friend. He doesn't need the pressure that comes with being a dumb jock-head like these- "hey!"

"Isaac hi" he appears next to me as I grab things out of my locker

Oh his smile makes my stomach churn, those dimples perfectly placed on his cheeks, and that beautiful head of dark hair "so I got you something" he starts cutting off my train of thought

"You what?" I completely snap out of my trance

"Got you something" he reaches in his bag and grabs a white envelop handing it to me

"What is it?" I bet it's glitter! I'm gonna open that envelope and glitter is gonna fly everywhere!

"Open it" he grins

Just do it Kaiden! What can be worst than glitter? I open the envelope and pull out a card, opening it I read the card "Kaiden Jamieson you have been invited to my Wednesday bash!" Making sure I read it right before I look up at him I scan it a few more times "you're the one throwing the party?" He nods smiling "and you're inviting me?"

"Plus one" he points "you forgot to read the plus one part"

"Right, but why?"