two//emo and tired

two//emo and tired
     ; kyungsoo ;
I was in a bad mood. And when I say bad, I mean bad. I slowly opened the school doors and felt dread wash up my body. As I slowly walked down the hall I could see Sehun and his clique. I rolled my eyes at them, but Kai smiled and waved at me. How much more fake can these guys already get?

I pushed up my glasses from the bridge of my nose from falling, my face was greasier than usual and that caused me to get grumpy and fussy. As I arrived at my locker, I had received some sort of weird letter.

KYUNGSOO,
MEET ME AFTER SCHOOL AT THE BENCHES

I sighed and crunched the piece of paper and threw it into my backpack. It's going to be another beating, isn't it? I knew that if I didn't show up, the guys would beat my ass 3x harder. I had no choice. Seriously.

Sometimes I look at the groups at our school and I wish that I could be in their groups. Why couldn't I be just like them? Why do I have to be the freak that no one likes. I didn't understand... I have a good personality, I'm artistic, and I like to sing, but that's something that people will never know.

Was it because I wasn't as physically as beautiful as them? What has our society become?

All of a sudden, I felt someone tap on my shoulder. My heart was beating fast, since I was so used to being ignored. It's probably a teacher anyways.

I turned around as it was Kai. My eyes were wide and my lips were parted.

"W-what do you want?" I yelled at him while pointing at his face. "I gave you that note. The one in the locker." Wow he had such a deep voice and a charming face. No wonder why all the ladies like him, but that doesn't change the fact that he traumatized my childhood. I will never forgive him for what he did.

"Um. Why did you." I crossed my arms while wanting to ignore him but couldn't.

"Because I have something to tell you. It's important."

"Like I trust you. Forget it, I'd rather get my ass beaten 3 times worse than talk to you.. Alone." I refused, there was no way in HELL I was going to talk to Kai. Never.

"Please Kyungsoo. Please." He said with pleading eyes. He glanced around to see if there was anyone in the hallways, which there wasn't anyone at sight.

He got on his knees and begged. It was entertaining really. Who would've thought that Kai would beg to me!

"Pathetic." I sneered at him while shaking my head. A no is a no Kai. Get over it. And get over yourself." I blurted out, I hated Kai and still do. And I don't think I'll ever stop till the day I die.

-

Who wants to be friends? Also im so sorry i havent updated in forever! I will be updating more!