seven//fresh

seven//fresh
+kyungsoo+

My hair looked smooth. It was fluffy and light, not greasy and staticky. Kai took off my glasses and I couldn't see anything so I started squinting.

"Stop that! You're going to get eye wrinkles." Kai laughed and ran his fingers through my hair. I felt my cheeks becoming pink, but what difference does it make, my skin was already red to begin with. I get embarrassed too easily, honestly.

"You haven't been using the skin products, have you?" Kai shook his head with disappointment. I grabbed my glasses from his hands and shook my head no.

"C'mon. We're halfway done. Sort of. You're a piece of work Kyungsoo." Kai winked, he put his hand on my shoulder.

"Uh.. Sorry?" I have the tendency to apologize to people for dumb reasons.

"You have nothing to be sorry about." Kai put his head on my shoulder. I pushed his head off and he fell off his seat.

"Boy." He pointed at me and shook his head.

"Accept my affection." Kai chuckled, he grabbed out his phone and took a selfie, even on the floor.

Wow I want that type of confidence..

"We're gonna work out together tomorrow. Be there or be square." Kai winked, like he always did, while still on the floor and gave me a bro hug. Wow, I finally felt wanted. For once.

Whenever I'm alone with my thoughts, I have the tendency to cry. Is that weird? Is it strange? I'm weird. Even with this makeover, I'll probably still be treated the same.

"I'm gonna look like an ugly tomato if I work out..." I cringed at the thought of myself sweating and being as red as ketchup. I am actual trash.

"The process of being beautiful is ugly, babes."

++++

i'm godzilla when they see me they run