1

Yoongi looked at himself in the mirror. He grinned, ran his hand though his hair and winked.
"Ugh"
His smile faded and he threw his head back, groaning in frustration.
It's been a while.
He leaned against the sink for a moment.
The bathroom was small and smelled bad, also the movement of the airplane made him nervous.

He couldn't stay long in here.
But he needed to check his look before he met Jimin at the airport.
His outfit was simple but effective.
I look so god damn business like.
He'll probably think I'm a boring adult.

Yoongi took deep breaths, closing his eyes to calm down a bit.
A year changes nothing.

He loves you, you love him.
Nothing changed.

Their relationship has been something special. Different.
For example that Jimin used to dominate in bed, although he was younger and smaller. But they switched, because Yoongi wasn't a true bottom either.

Yoongi spend the last month studying abroad, improving his language. Meanwhile Jimin stood back home.
Yoongi felt like leaving the most important thing in his life back home was the best and worst decision he ever made.
The best, because he could focus on his education and this whole studying thing. Find to himself out there.
The worst, because he missed him. So much. Because he missed his smile, his laugh, his bad jokes and his soft lips. That's why he managed to leave just for one year.

Yoongi started to walk faster as he spotted his friends and family.
His mom was holding back her tears.
Jungkook stood next to her and rubbed her back, while waving at Yoongi. Youna was also there, waving and calling Yoongis name.
But Yoongi wasn't paying attention to her.
All he could see was Jimin.
And as he finally wrapped his arms tightly around his boyfriend, he felt deep satisfaction within him.
Nothing could ruin this moment.
He closed his eyes. The smell was familiar. It smelled like home, like love , like his past and his future.
Jimin pressed his face against his neck and began to sob. Yoongi chuckled.
"It's been a few months, no need to cry", he whispered and smiled.
Jimin looked up and shook his head, tears streaming down his cheeks.
"I missed you so much", he said.
Yoongi cupped his face and kissed him.
The kiss was not long, neither was it passionate.
But it was full of emotions.

Jimin pulled back and smiled, his face still wet from tears. He stepped to the side.
Yoongis mom hugged his son, crying and sobbing just like Jimin.
"I m-missed you"
"I misse-"
"You look so handsome"
She pinched his cheek and smiled proudly.
"So grown up"
"Mom...", he said and tried to sound annoyed but ended up laughing because she started crying again, sobbing so loud that people around them stared at her.
Youna jumped into his arms , making him stumble a bit. Her hair was bleached and Yoongi thought that she looked boring without her crazy coloured hair.
He also noticed that Jungkook got taller.
"Where are Taehyung and Hoseok?"
Youna stopped giggling and get off him.
Jungkook starred at his feet, scratching the back of his neck. Also Jimin avoided looking directly at Yoongi
Something was wrong. Something happened while he was gone.
Yoongis mom seemed to be the only one that doesn't noticed the awkward silence after this question.
"I think they had important plans sweetheart", she whiped away her tears.

Yoongis mom prepared dinner, very fancy dinner. She cooked to much because she expected more of Yoongis friends to come. But she didn't mind and said that she could bring something over to the neighbors or leave it for tomorrow.

Seeing her in such a good mood made her son very happy and he almost forgot about the strange fact that two of his best friends were absent.

Yoongi ended up sitting in his room with Jimin in his arms, Jungkook next to them and Youna laying on the ground in front of his TV.
He actually wanted to spend time with Jimin, but he also missed his friends and it would be rude to throw them out .
They watched a crappy TV show while Yoongi was telling them about his experiences.
He couldn't tell if they were even listening.
Because Jungkook was on his phone, Youna looked like she fell asleep.
At least Jimin was listening.
He gave him small smiles and nodded a few times to show he kept up with his story.